Drag Two

I run hurriedly pababa ng stairs to make habol kay Mommy. I forgot to kuha the keys for the gym kanina on her. Hindi ko naman namalayan ang time kanina because I was busy on baking a cupcakes.

I groaned. Mommy immediately turned her head at me. She's going to Batanes with her cute and puffy bags. Well, she wants to hanging around with my Lola and Lolo. And I kinda missed her but I can't sama to Mommy. I have important things to do. Maybe, on my next day-off. Baka makavisit ako kina Lola.

"What?" bungad ni Mommy.

"'M-my, t-the keys.. hah...  of the gym..." inilahad ko ang hands infront of her. I am catching my breath because of the stupid thing to do. She make kalkal her bag and put the keys on my hand.

"You should just called me Ava. Hindi 'yang nagtatakbo ka. You should be careful" paalala ni Mommy. I nodded and still catching my breath. That was the fast run I've ever did. What a stupid Avarina.

"I'll be going ahead. Pakisabi nalang sa Daddy mo na sumunod siya" she patted my head. I nodded and smiled at her. She then smiled and continued walking paalis sa mansion.

I looked at the keys na nasa hand ko. I need to exercise in an hour. Para naman maging healthy and fit. Lately, I'll always eating foods. Tapos hindi pa ako naggygym. Baka maging fat ako in no time. Ayaw na ni Kirk sa akin kapag ganun.

I've spent two hours in the gym before I take a bath and changed clothes. I don't know kung saan ako pupunta ngayon. Day-off ko now. Daddy and Mommy is in Batanes in two days. So Kuya and the rest of the maids ang makakasama ko rito sa house.

And speaking of maids, I go to the kitchen and looked for the cupcakes I brought. Nasa box na ito and it places perfectly. Iniwan ko kasi ito kay Yaya Melinda, she is in-charge on the kitchen.

"Yaya!" I called her. She immediately walked towards me. She still wearing the apron on her body. I smiled and give the tray that has a cupcake.

"For you Ya, you should eat this. And judge my baking skills" I said. Actually, I am not really good in baking. One time I got bored on the house, so I need tulong to Yaya Melinda on how to bake a cupcakes and everything she tells me, naisaulo ko because I am eager to learn on how to baked.

"Huwag na Ava. Sa'yo na 'yan. Busog pa ako" she smiled at me. Yaya Melinda is working on us for almost 16 years but she's still shy infront of us.

"Sige na 'ya. You will judge naman may baking skills. If I am improving or what" I coaxed. She then slowly make kuha the cupcake on the tray.  I smiled the whole seconds when she take a bite of the cupcake and munched it.

I waited for her reaction. She hummed.

"Masarap Ava. Nag-improve ka nga talaga" puri niya. My heart fluttered.

"Thank you Yaya. You teach me naman how to baked. So thank you really" I smiled. She took a big bite on the cupcake while nodding. I am happy to see Yaya enjoying to eat my cupcake. Like, I am happy also to give it to him.

Kinuha ko ang box na may cupcake.

"Kanino mo ba 'yan ibibigay Ava?" I tried to hide my smile when Yaya Melinda asked suddenly about these cupcakes.

Iniisip ko pa lang, kinikilig na ako. What more if I meet him and give this to him? Baka I'll dead na sa front niya. I can't handle my kiligness when it comes to him.

"Ibibigay ko po ito sa friend ko" my voice becomes so mahina. I am shy to say it to Yaya Melinda baka she'll tukso me and baka makarating kina Mommy. I am not ready to tell them about Kirk noh.

"Lalaki?" she teased me now. I pouted.

"Yes Yaya but he is my friend" sinabayan ko ng shake sa head. Parang hindi siya believe sa sinasabi ko kasi her eyes are telling some malicious. I laughed a bit.