Chapter Eleven: Seduction At Its Finest.

After several rounds of messy wet tussle, I finally found myself on top of the idiot with his dick in me. He had a habit for smirking up at me and checking me all over but as I sat there gently rocking back and forth, his grip around my hips tightened.

"Aldwyn. Ride me baby."

I winced at his words feeling nauseous to my core.
"I'm not your baby. Matter of fact if I ever hear from you again after tonight's rendezvous I'm going to have you killed."

He chuckled, holding on even tighter.
"Yeah yeah. Sure whatever you ask for. I'm just... Content with getting the honour of fucking you. I didn't realise you would be willing to deal with me like this."

I hummed down at him "That toy... Is significant to me too."

He smiled up at me eyes filled with a softness.

He moaned out lewdly "Why, do you have the hots for him?"

I scoffed picking up my pace, moving up and down on him.
"Not in the slightest! I..."

Searching his face it seemed he had a genuine look of curiosity as he watched me.

I chuckled "It's personal."

For a moment there was silence except the softer more droned out melody of the opera, and the sound of skin against skin.

Soon... His moans would join the gross concoction and eventually my own as I clutched at my own hard issue and spilled quickly all over him, his nails digging into my hips.

I whimpered out as he also made a soft noise. It was all too rough but... Considering I'd ejaculated all over the man I figured I had the lesser of two evils.
Climbing off him I panted out my tiredness. It was well past three am and I was beginning to feel dizzy and sore.

Koryn beside me groaned.
"Lie down and get some rest. You can get some food in the morning before you go."

I laughed looking over my shoulder.
"I'm not interested in playing tea party with the likes of you."

Moving off the bed I realised.... My back was stiff and sore to the point I couldn't move. My muscles throbbed with ache and wear.

I gazed back at Koryn only to find him lighting up a cigarette and raising his brows at me in question.

I huffed" I'll stay but only to heal. Last thing I want is rumours. "

Sitting back down something shot up my back making me whimper.
A chuckle from behind me caused even more nervousness.
" So. Why do you have a thing against kissing? "
I lay down beside him waving my hand to get rid of the cigarette fumes.

" I'll get second hand cancer you fuck wit. Get that out of my face."

"Y'know it's weird I'm sure I've heard your voice before but I can't quite place it."  he cut me off.

I rolled my eyes "Yes, yes whatever. Look I'm tired and want to sleep. Shut up okay?"

He chuckled softly "Something about it was weird... I've never..."
For a moment he was quiet and again he was puffing out smoke.
"You seemed really uninterested in it all. Hell you won't even talk to me. Don't you talk to your fuck friends in the aftermath? Tell me it's not cause you're straight. Didn't take you for a straight one."

I laughed "My sexuality is my concern."

I sighed pulling the blanket up over myself.
"Look just shut up and sleep."

He hummed out into the air.
" Your sexuality? Hm. I was thinking less than that. I was thinking about how it's embarrassing a 21 year old man is selling his virginity over some boytoy."
Ugh! This is what I wanted to avoid. I didn't want to make it look like I was a prude who'd not had sex yet.
As much as I was, I didn't want that reputation.