「 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

"Oh! Papa! Mama! Uncle Kiriya is here!" Masayuki called out and Sanemi bolt right out of the room as he went to greet Kiriya who looked at him confusedly at why the former Wind Hashira was still greeting him with such formalities

"Ah... Kiriya, you are here," [name] called out as she stepped out from her room and stood on the patio, watching as her younger brother walked closer to her with a basket full of oranges.

"Nee-san, Sanemi-nii-san," Kiriya called out and [name] could only laugh softly as Sanemi accepted the basket of oranges from him and brought it into the house.

"Masayuki, be good now okay?" [name] called out as Masayuki held onto Kiriya's hand tightly.

"Alright, mama! See you later!" he called out with a smile and [name] smiled gently as she watched her son walking away with Kiriya, for his favourite uncle decided to bring him out today to explore the town.

"Well, it seems like we are alone now," Sanemi spoke out and [name] hummed in response, turning to look at her husband as he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, pulling her in for a tight hug.

"Does that mean we get to do the usual?" she asked, and Sanemi chuckled.

"Of course, [name]-sama," he whispered out.

"Mou... I told you to stop calling me -sama," she spoke out and Sanemi chuckled as he planted a kiss on her lips, and bit her lower lip a little.

"Well, how about babe?" he asked, and [name] stuck her tongue out as he guided her towards the bathing area once more, something she would often look forward to as she could relax properly without having her son barging in and asking her to play with him.

She watched as Sanemi filled up the tub with warm water, and eventually motioned for her to get in first. She soon stripped naked as she gently laid in the warm tub, feeling at ease as the warm water started to soothe her aching body.

Soon she heard a splash and felt rough hands placed on her bare shoulders. She felt the pressure as Sanemi started to massage her shoulders, and eventually lifted an arm. With her sitting in between his legs as [name] rested her back against his toned chest, Sanemi proceeded to apply pressure onto her arm.

"Even if you don't remember, we can take this opportunity to create new happy memories. Together," he said with a smile and watched as [name] soon leaned against his chest and the duo remained under the beautiful night sky that was decorated with colours.

His pale purple eyes widened slightly at the memory he had as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, burying his face into the crook of his neck as he tried to hide his emotions.

"Are you thinking about the nightmare again, Nemi?" she asked.

"I love you too much... I just love you so much," he whispered out and felt [name] turned her body as she faced him. A gentle smile on her face as she placed her hands on either side of his face and leaned in, kissing him on the lips.

"And I love you too," she whispered out as she leaned against his toned chest, with her arms wrapped around his waist as his arms laid upon her shoulders instead. The duo laid there in silence, nothing but peace filled their minds.

Because in the end, whatever matters to them, as long as they're in each other's arms, they're contented. And always will be with the simplest things.

"HEY! I HEARD THE KID IS OUT! SHINAZUGAWA, LET'S FIGHT!"

"Oh, what the fuck..." Sanemi muttered out

"Oh no..." [name] whispered out.

And the duo could only let out a sigh as they laughed at each others' reactions.

Contented, that was all it was.

"Please don't mess up the gardens, Masayuki and I spent a long time planting the flowers," [name] spoke out and Sanemi nodded as they got out of the bathtub, drying themselves as they quickly put on their clothes.

He walked out first, with a deep scowl on his face.

"FUCKING HELL, CAN'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE FOR A DAMN DAY?!"

The End