☃ 𝟎𝟕. 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

Sanemi smiled as [name] laid asleep in his arms

Sanemi smiled as [name] laid asleep in his arms. He gently traced her bare shoulders with his fingers as he traced over the stretched marks that were visible on her fair skin. A sigh escaped his lips then as he was feeling at ease with [name] beside him. He gently brushed her long black hair away from her shoulders, exposing her neck more to him, tracing the lightning-like stretch marks.

He chuckled, as she had been complaining about how hot she felt when she was asleep, which resulted in her sleeping bare.

"I can't wait for the day when our son will be brought into this world," he whispered out as his fingers soon traced down from her shoulder, following her body curve and eventually landed on the hip. A gentle smile appeared on his lips then as he watched her breathing in and out, at a steady pace.

At peace, calm.

He smiled as his rough hand soon moved up and brushed away the hair that covered her ears, noticing how it was totally clean from any form of piercing. A smile appeared on his lips then as he placed her ear lobe in between his index and thumb, gently pressing it.

He watched as she started to shift in her sleep and watched as her lavender eyes opened slowly and looked at him sleepily. He watched as she shuddered from the cold and he chuckled, pulling her in for a hug once more.

"Told you... You will feel cold when you wake up..." he whispered out softly.

"Why aren't you asleep...?" she mumbled out as she nuzzled her face into his chest and heaved a sigh of relief at the warmth that enveloped her as she pulled the covers closer to her. Her lavender eyes looked up to him as her arms soon snaked around his body, feeling more of his body heat.

"You always smell like ohagi..." she mumbled out, and Sanemi could only smile then.

"Get some more rest, you will be safe," he whispered out and [name] nodded as she yawned softly, nuzzled herself closer to him and eventually dozed back off to sleep. A smile appeared on his face then as he traced circles around her bare back as she started to have a soft snore.

"Are they asleep? I think they are!" and Sanemi scowled as he heard Mitsuri's voice. He then slowly lifted his upper body and turned to look at the door that led to the hallway and noticed how Tengen was smirking, and then there was Mitsuri who had a deep blush on her face.

"Fuck off, we're trying to fucking cuddle here," he spat out, only to have [name] shifting in her sleep once more. She yawned and eventually sat up, pulling the covers along as well as she covered her self and rubbed her lavender eyes.

"Good... Morning... Mitsuri-sama... Tengen-sama..." [name] softly whispered out and Tengen chuckled as Mitsuri started to shove him away from the scene, whereas Sanemi had on a deep scowl on his face as he ushered [name] to lay down once more.

"Get some more rest, I'll go see what they want," he spoke out and [name] nodded her head as she reached out for her kimono, which Sanemi grabbed hold of it for her and helped her to put it on quickly, but loosely so that she wouldn't feel stuffy.