☃ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"You're here

"You're here... Demon slayer... Hm... You... Seem quite... Familiar," Kokushibo whispered out and he soon looked towards Muichiro, as if analyzing him.

"Hmm... I figured... I see now..." and he noticed how Muichiro was tensing up before the Upper Moon One.

"You... Name... What is it..." Kokushibo asked Muichiro.

"Tokito Muichiro," he answered.

"Alright, I see... The 'Tsugikuni' name has died out then,"

"Tsugikunii? who is that?"

"It has been hundreds of years, after all... Quite... Inevitable... My name back when I was a human was Tsugikunii Michikatsu... You are a member of the Tsugikuni family... That I left behind... My child's descendant... So you... Are my offspring..."

"Huh... Your mental strength... Is worth... Some praise... You calmed... your panic in a short moment..." Kokushibo complimented Muichiro.

"Breath of Mist, Second Form: Layered Mist!" Muichiro unleashes multiple slashes one on top of the other in quick succession.

"The is... Quite a good technique. Mist... I see... Not bad..." Kokushibo complimented once again.

"Breath of Mist, Fifth Form: Sea of Clouded Mist!" Muichiro charges towards Muichiro and attacks at a high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes.

"Muichiro... So you are fourteen this year... and your technique is this refined at your age... Despite faltering against me, you dared to suppress that to cut me down. As I expected from my descendant... My blood may have been watered down a lot... but that's trivial... Even if my name has died out... My cells increased and remained in you..." Kokushibo spoke out.

"Are you joking with me? Even if I am your descendant, if hundreds of years have passed, not a single cell or drop of blood remains inside of my body at this point," Muichiro spoke out.

"Tell me... Muichiro... Where is this [name] that Muzan-sama has been seeking for?"

"No idea what you are talking about,"

"I... See..."

"Breath of Mist, Seventh Form: Haze!" A technique in which Muichiro drastically changes the tempo of his movement to disorient an enemy. When he shows himself, his speed will appear to be extremely slow but when he hides, he moves in the blink of an eye.

"Breath of Moon, First Form: Dark Moon Evening Shrine," Kokushibo draws his sword and slashes swiftly in a single motion, like with all Moon Breathing techniques, numerous chaotic crescent-shaped blades originate from the slash. This technique resembles Iaido.

"Hm... Something... Is coming..." Kokushibo muttered out and he watched from the ceiling, his eyes widened slightly as Muichiro stabbed him in the gut straight while he was distracted. And the familiar pair of rainbow-coloured eyes was seen falling upon him just as Muichiro dodged.