☃ 𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Victory

"Victory..." the Hashiras whispered out and soon they raised their nichirin blades into the sky as it glistened in the sunlight.

"Caw! Caw! Kibutsuji Muzan has been defeated! Caw! Caw!" and a whole lot of cheers were heard and everybody ran together then and hugged one another tightly.

"WE DID IT! WE WON! WE WON!"

He used his nichirin blade to push herself up, staggering forward as he watched as Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao who could still move well, quickly attending to those who were gravely injured. His pale purple eyes laid upon the direction toward the Butterfly Estate.

Ignoring the kakushis who were trying to tend to his wounds as he pushed past them, using his nichirin blade as a support to start walking towards where the Butterfly Estate was. His pale purple eyes trembled, only to feel himself being lifted.

His eyes widened as by his upper body, held Sabito and his lower body was being held by Giyuu. Obanai by his side, shaking his head as the 21-year-old gang took off running quickly before they get caught and pinned down by the kakushis for running away from medical attention.

"Eh?! Sabito-sama, Tomioka-sama, Iguro-sama, Shinazugawa-sama! We need to treat your wounds!" a kakushi called out but they didn't listen as they continued to run down the path, only to hear a soft chuckle as the kakushi turned to look.

"Let them be, it takes a whole lot to get them down. Shinazugawa-san has a much more important thing to attend to than his wounds," Kanae spoke out with a gentle smile as she tied the bandages around Himejima's arm.

"Here we are! Dropping off one deadly Wind Hashira!" Sabito spoke out as he and Giyuu just let go of Sanemi at the same time, causing him to fall harshly onto the ground. A scowl appearing on his face as he got up, staggering towards the entrance of the estate as he slid the door opened.

Aoi's eyes widened as she looked at who had arrived, only for her to stand towards the side instead as she understood all too well where he wanted to go. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as he entered the room where [name] was supposed to be in.

Only to watch as he dropped to his knees. His pale purple eyes trembled as he looked at Oyakata-sama who had on a gentle smile, but to Sanemi, it looked like a sad smile instead. His blood ran cold, he could feel himself getting weaker as he stared at Oyakata-sama.

And then his gaze shifted to the side, where the bed was empty. Nobody was in the bed, not a single strand of hair was there as well. His eyes started to tear up and Oyakata-sama's lavender eyes widened at what was happening.

He was about to speak to Sanemi, asking him what's wrong, only to hear the faint cries of a newborn child. Sanemi got up with the help of his nichirin blade, pushing himself up as he turned and quickly walked to where the cries were coming from.

He slid opened the door, causing Aoi to flinch as she was the one attending to the baby. She cradled the baby in her arms as Sanemi walked closer to her, and his lips trembled. As if he wanted to ask a question but nothing came out.