15. Broken

** WARNING, SLIGHT SMUT...

"This is the place?" Sanemi asked as he turned to look at Tanjiro who nodded his head. He then gripped his nichirin blade tightly as he proceeded to walk through the alleyway of where [name]'s scent was the strongest.

"Looks like we arrived at the same area," Tengen spoke out and Sanemi turned to look at him and noticed how Oyakata-sama wasn't with him.

"Where is Oyakata-sama?" he asked.

"We had to tie him up and leave him at the headquarters. No way are we going to let him come join us in the fight when he hasn't even gone through a 100 swings with that nichirin blade that he randomly found in his estate!" Tengen muttered out.

"There are a few different scents and sounds going about, we will be splitting up," Kyojuro spoke out and noticed how Sanemi was ultimately fixed on heading towards the specific alleyway where Tanjiro had brought him earlier.

"[name]-sama's sound is coming from that direction," Tengen whispered out. And their eyes could only widen as they felt the ground beneath them shaking. And soon numerous doors appeared, surrounding them.

"We're being transported, hang on!"

"Well, it seems we have guests, [name]-sama," Doma cooed out as he licked the back of [name]'s ear, causing Sanemi to pop a vein on his forehead as was prepared to whip out his nichirin blade, only to have Kanae stopping him.

"Why the fuck are you here?" he muttered out.

"It's a good thing that I'm here in case [name]-sama gets injured. But it seems that [name]-sama is being controlled by that demon," Kanae pointed out. Anger boiled within the duo as they noticed how Doma easily slipped his hand through [name]'s kimono.

"Damn you," Sanemi muttered out as he was about to lunge forward, only to have himself and Kanae bound to where they were standing. That's when they noticed how they were trapped by various ice lotuses.

"Enjoy the show while you can, Hashiras," Doma teased.

His grin got wider as he noticed the angry look on the Wind Hashira who was trying his best to break free from the frozen vines. He watched as he became like an alpha, snarling, and ready to bite off someone's head the moment he got free.

Currently sitting down as her back was flush against his chest while her legs were propped up. Giving the Wind Hashira a clear look of what was happening, whereas Kanae could only avert her gaze.

"N-Nemi..." she moaned out, and Sanemi's eyes could only widen then.

"Oh? It seems [name]-sama is pretty loyal to her lover, even though she is being violated by me. What a pity, I thought I could hear her moan my name. Maybe if I take her right now, she will start moaning mine," Doma smirk.

[name] was soon flipped onto her back as Doma straddled her on her hips. Using one hand to pin her wrists together above her head. He watched as [name] tried to struggle against his strength, trying her best to close her legs.

"N-No..." she whispered out, and Doma chuckled.

"Looks like your mind is far stronger than I expected, [name]-sama," he whispered as he started to position his fully erected member at her entrance.

"Nemi... Save... Me..." she managed to whisper out.

"Whoopsie! You nearly sliced off my dick, how terrible of you," Doma taunted as he smirked at the enranged Wind Hashira who managed to get out of his trap. He watched as the Wind Hashira protectively held [name] in his arms as he pointed the nichirin blade at him.