☃ 𝟎𝟓. 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Be good, okay?" Sanemi spoke out as he gently pecked her on the forehead as she stood at the entrance of their shared estate, with Makomo and Sabito standing behind her, being the Hashiras who were going to take care of her for the time being til...

"Be good, okay?" Sanemi spoke out as he gently pecked her on the forehead as she stood at the entrance of their shared estate, with Makomo and Sabito standing behind her, being the Hashiras who were going to take care of her for the time being till Sanemi returns home.

"Come back soon," she tugged on his white shirt, a little reluctant in letting him go. Her baby bump getting bigger as the weeks go by, and he chuckled as he bends down and planted a kiss on the baby bump.

"Of course," he whispered out and turned to walk with Himejima as they were on a joint mission together. Yet, at the back of his mind, he started to feel a heavy ominous feeling rising through the air.

Today, was the very same day she went missing.

Himejima could sense how tensed Sanemi was as the latter wasn't walking as calm as he used to. He raised a large hand and placed it on his white hair, ruffling them slightly, earning a scowl from the Wind Hashira that he could not see.

"She will be alright, we will come back before she sleeps," Himejima promised and Sanemi grunted in response, but the faint memory of how [name] got kidnapped back then was etched into the back of his mind.

"Never again will I let her get kidnapped," he whispered to himself.

"Again? What do you mean by again, Shinazugawa?"

"Nothing..." he mumbled out as he stopped and turned to look, his pale purple eyes widened slightly as [name] continued to stand there. She noticed his gaze and she smiled widely while placing a hand on her baby bump, waving the other.

"Take care, Nemi!" she called out and Sanemi could feel his heart pounding hard against his chest once more at how much his lover had changed ever since she was pregnant. A smile appeared on his face as he raised his hand and waved goodbye to her.

"Let's go, Shinazugawa,"

"Alright,"

"[name]-sama, what would you like to do? Would you like to have a small picnic with us and read some good books by the waterfall?" Makomo asked with a gentle smile on her face. [name] turned to look at her, and then at Sabito who was yawning, only to be elbowed harshly by Makomo for his rudeness.

"Okay," [name] softly whispered out as she turned to look towards the front once more, watching as Sanemi was walking further and further away from her. She nodded her head and turned to look at the Water Hashiras once more, with a wide smile on her face this time.

"Let's go to the waterfall," she spoke out and Sabito couldn't help but chuckle as [name] held onto Makomo's hand tightly as they guided her back into the estate. Sabito stopped as he stood in front of the room where [name] often slept with Sanemi.

And he frowned a little, only to shake his head as he proceeds to follow Makomo and [name] towards the kitchen where Makomo was going to be preparing the picnic. Sabito on the other hand soon entered the next room and started to pack some things for [name].