You pick up a wild snake

I know it's been forever🥺 I'm just having a lot of trouble rn. I'm doing long distance and he's really only asking for one thing and I just can't do that anymore...so I've been mostly gaming with my other online friends and doing school stuff. Senior year let's go👏🏻

Also! I have a wild garter snake as a pet. And the only reason I took her is because she had trouble with her shed, like it was stuck to her and she needed some help, And looked a bit thin, but she has a nice 34 gallon, a hide (gettin another) water dish, and a long branch for her to slither around on! Is an amazing eater and just full on healthy snake and is learning to not be afraid of hands. (Her name is Lilith 🥺🐍 and that's her in the picture)
_______________________________________

Arthur- Oh lord almighty. Do you know what you're doing to him? Trying to give the poor man a heart attack... But Arthur is very interested in how you just go about and randomly pick up wild animals. He's of course very hesitant about the whole thing, unsure if it's super poisonous or just a limp noodle doing noodle things. But once he sees the snake just chilling on you he'll finally come over and get close enough to see the pattern and colors of the snake. He might even pet it if he's feeling a bit brave.

Dutch- I'd imagine is thrilled and yet kinda scared to see you holding a wild snake. Like he's happy you're not afraid and just very curious about it but is scared if it decided to latch itself onto you. Will hold it if you ask just to make you happy and to rub it in his enemies faces....I mean come on now. Will likely call you his snake charmer because of how well you handled it and how relaxed the snake was.

Charles- Both of you are nature buddies it's amazing how well the both of you click over a noodle. Of course he's unsure if you should pick it up but is always ready with treatment near by. Once you do it just kinda slithers around your arms and neck and just sits there flicking its tongue. Charles is next to hold it and it willingly glides over to him and is probably the most calm when it comes to this situation. Man knows his animals and they always draw near him.

Sean- Somebody say snake? Nope, not about it. He's been bit and is not a fan. But once he sees you sitting their with the snake wrapped around your hand he just might come over and take a peek at it. Won't touch it, but will sit close enough to you to ask questions about it and why the hell is it not biting you. He's like a little kid, afraid but is very curious about the whole thing.

Javier- Is the leased phased about the whole situation. Found a snake? Cool. Like he'll let it wrap around his arm and let it sit on him by the fire as they both warm up. Of course he's cautious of the nope rope but gives it back to you so you can let it go. Is completely amazed at how fascinated you are with it as it sits on you while you doing tasks around the camp.

John- The man has been bit by wolves I don't think he wants a snake next on the list. Like Arthur, is willing to come close at first but will not touch and just admires it as it zooms around you and goes into your hair. He just might hold it if you guide him in what to do.