Chapter 18: Running

Snow White took a deep breath in and exhaled.

This is what she gets for pulling on a different mask on every seperate occassion. The first mask she wore belonged to a little girl-next-door named "Sarah". This is the facade Exo remembers deeply and became infatuated with.

It was cruel, it was unexpected of Snow White, Bianca, whoever she is. But this was the first lesson her father taught. Trickery was the first step into the world of corruption. To survive, you must never get caught.

But her father did. Their father was expelled by the Black Order the same way he was employed -- secretly. Only the Generals knew about this. 

But this does not matter now. What matters is the fate of Snow White when called by four names. Who was she going to respond to? To Exo, Lavi, Allen or Fiona?

Exo?

Lavi? 

Allen?

Fiona?

All of them? 

She closed her eyes as she  made one last thought and whispered to herself. 

"None of them."

With that, she dashed out of the place. Nobody must find out about her.

*********

"So you're the detective of this town?" Allen asks.

Exo nods mildly and takes a sip of tea. They were all in his house now, enjoying a extravagant afternoon tea of cakes, sandwiches and Earl Grey in floral patterned chinaware. Convinced Allen wasn't looking, he takes a quick glance at the bed, and imagines Sarah lying down peacefully on the white sheets, her smooth back facing him. 

He smiled. 

"Who's Snow White to you?" Lavi couldn't help but ask. He saw the kiss Exo gave her, and it was maddening. Hell, he loves her, Lavi knows. 

"My fiancee." Exo replies without blinking. The atmosphere turns silent. Allen slams his cup on the saucer as he almost dropped it. Lenalee looked away from the table to hide her shock, Krory was not the least affected, absorbing the information as it came and Lavi suffered the most.

His eyes were wde opened and he sputtered some tea out as Exo reveals their relationship. He asked for it, oh he did, alright. But Snow White being Exo's fiancee?

Allen tries to resume conversation. 

"So Exo, you're an exorcist?" Allen asks.

Exo nods, and bows.

"Exo Kruz at your service."

"Would you follow us back to the Black Order?"

"No. I need to solve the cases here. "

"Cases? What cases?" Allen inquires. 

Exo turned serious. "Mysterious disappearances, ashes found in the crime scene."

"They are caused by Akuma." Lenalee affirmed. .

Exo nodded. "But which ones?"

*******************************************

Snow White hid in the rafters. Exo was being too much of a gentleman, inviting Exorcists for tea. She sat there, tired. Why were they taking such a long time to talk?

She heard a bit, trying ot arrange Exo's affliation with the Black Order. He was not required to take missions for the black order, but he needed to be there in order to house the Exorcists that come by.

Finally, Allen stood up, shaking hands with Exo and they departed. 

Snow White climbed down from the rafters and flopped down on the bed. Upon hearing a click on the door, she buried hersef under the bedsheets.

Following her was the thud thud thud of Exo's footsteps. He's coming.

Exo heaved a sigh and sat on the edge of his bed. If only Sarah was here ...

Snow White popped out of the covers and laid her head on his lap. Exo jolted at first, then realising it was his fiancee, moved into a more comfortable position beside her. 

As they stared into each others eyes, Snow White teased his jacket off. Exo was ready to peel the first layer of Snow White's dress but she stopped him. 

'Sa--" he was about to say but she silenced him with a kiss.  

Out of breath a little while later, she whispered, 'Me first, then you." Her grey eyes twinkled with excitement as she pretended to be stuck on his buttons. Exo was going to help her, hell he was ready, but again, she pushed him down.

"Just kidding." She smiled as his shirt was ripped off. Exo could only stare at the brunette as she hungrily licked and kissed his torso. It wasn't fair,  she was the aggresive one today. Yeap, it wasn't fair, he thought as he turned the tables and ended up above her. 

'My turn.' He winked, loosening his hair tie to let red locks rain down.  Snow White was lost in his  world, drenched in the shower of crimson rain.

*****

"Sarah."

"mmm..."

"I have to go to the Black Order."

"mmh?"

"Are you coming?"

Snow White made a reluctant purring noise.

"Okay. I'm off then."

"No, Exo ........ please stay." She begged.

The shock on Lavi's face when Exo revealed that she was his fiancee, that unbelief that swept him over, the look that exited with him to the door. Snow White was still hurt that he felt that way about her. Because she felt the same way about him. But she didn't, no, couldn't touch Lavi. She didn't want to destroy what's between them.

Exo and Lavi looked so similar, she noticed, and in the blurriness of intercourse, it couldn't be possible to discren who's who. It was cruel, she knew, to use Exo for information, at first, then now sexual frustration.

Tears fell from her eyes.

"Don't go ... " She begged, silently adding, "Don't leave me in this guilt.."

Exo smiled and hugged her, his chin touching the tip of her head. He stroked her brown hair slowly like a cat. And looking at the window, he could see dandelions in the air.

*****

Sorry for the long rest from writing guys,   i was really realy busy (and most likely be for the next couple of weeks) but hurrahh i might update again during the Easter holidays ~~~ !! ^^

SO SO SO GUYS how was the chapter I know u little pervs like it ;) *wink wink*

Well do u think that Snow White or Exo might end up going to the Black ORder after all???

Kind people please fan/vote/ add to library >w<

Thankiesss ~~ ^^ Have a lovely day u guysss