Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Liam and Alison were walking by the sidewalk with her hands wrapped on his arms, she did miss him very much and was clinging on the few last minutes before he had to leave town again. They reminiscence on the memories when they were younger together, how he would annoy Leah and Alison each time they were having sleep over at Leah's house.

"Oh my god, how could he leave her like that." Leah was crying, wiping her tears with the tissue, crumpled them then threw it to the floor.

"I know. How could he be so despicable." Alison tried to say her sentence in between her sobs as they watched Me Before You movie in the darkened living room.

"Boo hoo hoo. It's sad. The boy decided to end his life, leaving the girl filthy rich. It's quite obvious really. You don't have to cry like you don't know how it will end. It is a sad movie, nonetheless she'll be filthy rich!" Liam popped his head into the living room making sarcastic comments, destroying the sad ambiance that was going well throughout the whole movie which made the two irritated girls to throw daggers at him with their eyes.

"Shut up! You're ruining the moment!" Alison yelled throwing a pillow at him which unfortunately landed to the floor.

"Jeez. Can't even aim. Boo hoo hoo!" He yelled triumphantly one last time before running off to his room, knowing that he had annoyed the two girls to the core.

"Take care of yourself, Al. It's really good to see you again. At least I get to go back feeling relieved knowing that you're doing fine. You really remind me so much of Leah." He said turning facing her.

"You, remind me of her. You both looked so much alike. I'm going to miss you. Stay safe and make sure to visit me again when you return home." She hugged him tight wrapping her arms on his waist for a few moments before letting go. From the corner of her eyes she then realized, there was a motorcycle parked at the side of the curb. She turned to see Jason standing at the side of the motorcycle. She must not have noticed him when they were walking. She tried to make her way towards him as Liam followed her gaze and turned to see a huge tall boy looking infuriated at her.

"Jason?" She called out to him with much uncertainty.

"Needed more rest? Or you just needed the comfort from some other guy." He stated sarcastically.

"It's not like that-" She defended before being cut.

"Who is he?" He asked throwing murderous stare at poor Liam who was lost in between.

"He's just a friend."

"You don't need to lie if he's just a friend. I'm not an idiot, Alison." He retorted.

"Hey man-" Liam tried to calm the raging boy in front of him.

"Stay out of it! No one's talking to you!" His voice as scathing as he could.

"Hey! Don't you talk to me like that!" Liam took a step closer trying to intimidate him but instead Jason took another step closer as well showing that he was not backing down.

"You don't get to tell me what to do!" The heat started to rise between the two boys and they were that close to break into a fight.

"Please, stop this the both of you." Alison tried to intervene but her words fell on deaf ears.

"A guy like you doesn't deserve to be with her!" Liam stated causing Alison to be shocked.

"Liam!" She called out.

"I can't believe you." Jason scoffed looking down at her, the disappointment in his eyes were apparent. He shook his head lightly, walking away from them, his expression filled with dismay. He started his bike.