Dr.Kim

Taehyung pov

"Dr.Kim" a nurse called out.

"Dr.Kim can i call the next patient in?" she asked politely.  I smiled softly and nodded to let the patient in.

Just then-
I was attacked by loud cries and screams  from the little boy who entered my office with his  dad holding him in his arms.

I sighed and my heart clenched seeing the little one being so scared and crying his heart out.

As soon as they sat on the chair which was near me, I took the boy out of his fathers hold and sat him up on my lap, combing his hair, trying to calm him down.

But he screamed more.

"hey angel! Shhhhh..Look at me...look at me bubba. Im not going to hurt you" i tried to relax him.

" I promise I won't hurt you baby shh" I continued soothing him .

It took few minutes for him to relax completly.

" You won  hwurt mwe ?" he pouted, eyebrows narrow.

" Who can hurt a doll like you? " I cooed pinching his cheeks lightly  and  booping his nose.
He giggled.

I laughed at his adorableness.

"So, Mr. Park, Can i know the reason of his visit here?" I asked his dad.

"Its his yearly health check up doctor." He replied.
"Oh! I have never seen him before?"I questioned with my brows furrowed .

"Just a few days back, we shifted from Japan to this place. I was in dilemma on which hospital to go , but then my friend recommended you since his children get checked by you.So yeah!
Also Im very sorry about my sons behaviour, he always gets panicked since he had some bad experience from doctors in past!" Mr.Park said sympathetically.

"Ha that's pleasant to hear. There is nothing wrong with him dressing the whole hospital thing. It happens with everyone irrespective of age. And ofcourse some doctors dont pay heed to mental health while checking physical health. Thats sad" i said sighing.

"Oh and good that i met him . If you need any help ,please feel free to ask me. " I continued, ruffling the boy's hair.

He was busy playing with my stethoscope while giggling slightly.

"Arent you one strong boy uh?!"

"Jungie blave. Jungie blave. " he said excitedly bouncing on my lap with his two small hands  up showing his excitement.
I cooed and kissed his both hands gently.

"Okay. Lets start then bubba " I said removing my stethoscope from my neck and staring to check his heartbeat.

His eyes immediately watered. But he did not cry. I smiled at the improvement.

" Look at me angel . I wont hurt you. Its all right." I said slowly caressing his back.
It surprisingly worked.

I gently slid the stethoscope bell inside his shirt after warming it up.

" Take deep breathe angel. Can you do that for hyung hm?"

He nodded and  I heard his heartbeat which was normal.
Everything was perfectly fine.

"Well done my brave boy. You did so good."I cooed.

He squeaked happily. "Blave Jungiee" He said and smiled cutely.

"You are Jungie . You need to be brave like this for few more minutes and I know my angel can do this!" I said tickling his sides lightly.
He laughed and squirmed.

I took the thermometer and placed it  in his ears. He immediately whined.

"What is your full name angel?" I asked deciding to distract him.