20

。\|/。
ALWAYS!
chapter twenty !
。/|\。

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

' ᴏɴ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ '

Capsize FRENSHIP

Capsize
FRENSHIP

1:02  ━━━━◯━━━━━━━━━━━  3:22

real life!
universal studios

  "So we have about half an hour till the fireworks, I say we go this way to the haunted house and then by the time we're out we should be ready to go see them." Alex instructed the group trailing behind them. If there was one thing they'd all noticed is that Alex loved theme parks, like LOVED them. She hadn't stopped all day, bringing everyone around to all her favourite coasters and showing them through the arcades. Not that anyone would dare compain, they all collectively loved seeing her this excited about something.

  "Not a haunted house, I hate scary things." George whined, he'd had enough. The whole day he'd been carrying everyone's stuff, keeping Clay under control and trying not to lose Alex in the mass crowds. Needless to say, he'd been filling his role as big brother quite well.

  "George stop being a pussy, I'm down." Clay shoved George and Wilbur turned his attention to the group.

  "I'll come too!" He volunteered and Alex nodded.

  "Perfect, George if you don't wanna come you don't have to. Wilbur and Clay can come with me, you three can stay here?" Alex suggested, knowing Melody wasn't a fan of scary things as well. Nick agreed with that, he was tired and didn't mind sitting this one out. George glanced nervously over at Melody whose eyes widened. They couldn't let the three of them go in there alone. So he handed her the things he was holding and sighed loudly.

  "No, I'll come." He sighed and walked over to join the others.

  "Great, you two can stay here, we'll be back." Alex told Nick and Melody who literally couldn't have cared less. The group of four then begun to head off in the direction of the house. Clay had to
jog to catch up to Alex's fast pace.

  "I had no idea you were such an adrenaline junkie, it seems you really like this stuff huh?" He asked, Alex smiled.