18

。\|/。
ALWAYS!
chapter eighteen !
。/|\。

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

' ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱɪɴɢ '

Crush Culture
Conan Gray 

1:02  ━━━━◯━━━━━━━━━━━  3:22

real life!
airport

  I woke the next morning way too early. My clock read 10 minutes past 5 and I sighed before dragging myself up. The final trip to the airport to get Wilbur was today, in fact, his plane would be landing in less than 30 minutes. At this point I had spent more time at the airport then in my own home. I didn't mind though, I was honestly ecstatic to meet up with Wilbur again. The last time we'd hung out was extremely impulsive but we made a lot of memories together that I smiled just thinking about.

  I flew over to Brighton with the intention of staying a few days, needless to say I was there way longer than that. He took me to his favourite place in the city, introduced me to some fancy British cookies I grew to love, and made fun of me for my shitty attempt at a British accent. I had a lot of fun last time, and I was even more excited to have all my favourite people in the same place. I knew Wilbur would get along with the guys, I don't think he'd met anyone except George in person. Yet, I couldn't help from wondering how loud my place was about to be. One small British boy who screams like a child, a tea kettle, another British boy with slight anger issues and a habit of slamming his desk when he got angry and yet another loud screamer with no concept of an inside voice. Needless to say, it was about to get hella hectic.

  I threw on a Sapnap hoodie over my shorts and grabbed my shoes before creeping out of my room. I was surprised to see a light already on in the kitchen. A very tired looking George was sitting on the bench, scrolling through his phone looking at whatever.

  "And what's got you up so early?" I asked with a yawn, George almost jumped five feet in the air.

  "Bloody hell Alex, you scared the shit out of me." He spun around to look at me and I knelt down to tie my shoes.

  "Yeah well I can't say I was exactly expecting to see else up so early but here we are," I replied, he hopped down from the bench.

  "The time difference from England to America is well and truly fucking me over, my sleep schedules all wack." George told me with a sigh and I motioned for him to follow me.