Pain and agony

{The art is not mine}

The young boy sat on his bed like bench panting. He put his trembling hand on his face to hold up his head. That was when he felt his his cheeks were wet.

His blue eyes scanned around the cell for any thing. It was like he still had a bit of hope that it was all a nightmare, not a memory.

But his hopes was crushed once again as all he saw was stone cold walls and bars. Keeping him away from the outside world. Keeping him away from the soft breez. Away from the green grass and blue sky. Away from the sun and it's warmth.

Varian looked up to the small bared window up the wall. He never knew wich side of castle his cell was, since when he came here he was blacked out, but he couldn't see the sun. The cell was always stone cold even in the summer.

The dark haired boy could see a glimps of full moon from where he was. Seeing the soft silver light coming through the window calmed his breathing down. It was like the light was trying to comfort his broken heart.

But that comfort remided him of his father's embrace. The touch seemed so far and yet so close. But no matter where is was, he couldn't reach it ever again. And he knew it. Oh how had he missed it...

All of his thoughts were like daggers going throught the broken pieces of his heart. The young boy pulled his knees to his chest and rested his head on them crying.

The thick walls captured his small sobbs, not letting any one find out about the broken child locked inside. And no one did.

Other cells were too far away to see who was in that cell and the boy was too quiet for them to hear him. The only persons who knew he was there were the gaurds, the king and his adviser.

The boy felt like he didn't existed. He felt forgotten. No one in this whole world care for him. No one wanted him. All he was, was a threat. And he didn't even knew why. Maybe he deserved it after all...

He tried to push those thoughts away. He shouldn't think like that. He wanted to get out of here. To feel warmth one more time. To find his father. To get his revenge. He had to get away.

He was glaring at the wall in the moon light with tears he couldn't stop. But suddenly all the light disapeared. He was looking at a void.

Slowly colors found their way to his vision. Now he was on a cliff. He could see the trees and a river and..., the full moon. His eyes widened at the sight. How long has it been since he had last seen the world outside?!

He was so lost at first that he didn't noticed the two blurry figures beside him. But when one of them strted to walk to his view, he could see it. A clocked woman with short brown hair who had his back facing him as she walked torwards some pointy rocks.

She rose her fingure and as it touched the rock, a blinding light took over Varian. He was no longer one the cliff. He was seeing flashed of light and between them he could only see blurry pictures with long blond hair wich disapeared withing a second.

But one of them last longer. A clocked figure with long locks of blond hair behind her with a confused look on her face. That moment Varian felt connected to the one in the blurry picture.

All of a sudden, every thing was back to normal. The confused boy was sitting in his cell panting. But his vision was blurry. It was not from the tears. He couldn't see that much. It was like the world was cover in a blue hue.

He felt a soothing coolness go through his viens. He had felt it before. He knew it. But it was never that strong before. A war started inside the young boy.

His mind told him to wash it away. He knew what would happen next. But some thing within him told him to embrace it. Some thing tired. Some thing desprate. Some thing broken. It wanted to hold on to the comforting feeling. It wanted to be healed. To be whole. To be loved...

His mind told him to back away. To stand up! But the other told him to embrace it. To rest. He tried to resist. But he was tired. He had been broken so many times. His body and soul needed peace. That's all he wanted. So slowly, he gave away. And let comfort go through his vein...

It felt,... nice. He wanted to stay like that. His pain was still there but it seemed faded. He didn't knew what was going on. He felt lost. He felt numb. And he liked it. Nothing was pulling him down. Literally!

A sudden flash of blue light from the darkest corner, took the gaurds attention. And they instantly knew what or who it was. Without even talking, one of them ran to inform the captain and the other two ran to the glowing cell to find out what exactly was going on.

There, they found a boy with glowing floating blue hair and glowing blue eyes, hovering above the ground lost in a trance. He was humming a soft tone. For a moment, the gaurds were lost in his angelic voice and melody. But they snapped out of it by the shouting of the captain.

-"What happened here?!"

The captain asked running to them as he stopped and saw the boy like that he was suprised for a moment but then went sad.

-"Oh, kid, no again."

He sigh and looked at one of the gaurds.

-"Go get the whip."

He took out his keys as the gaurd ran of and started to open the cell door while muttering under his breath.

-"Why should you get yourself in trouble now? I thought it was over kid!"

The captain walked in and signaled the gaurds to get the boy down. He was hovering with a silver blue fog around him but the gaurds weren't afraid. They had done it before a lot. It was just rare that he actually float in the air himself and it was the first time he was humming.

The gaurds pulled the boy down. There were chains and cuffs on two sides of the room. They quickly put the chains on his wrists and ankles and the captian splashed a bucket of water on the boy to wake him up.

The boy woke up with a gasp and looked around. Seeing captain's disappointed face, the gaurds and the chains, he sigh and looked down. Soon the third gaurd walked in with the whip and handed it to the captain. He walked closer to the chained boy as the gaurds leaved the cell to go on there duties.

Even they didn't wanted to see this happens. The black haired boy was a prisoner, yes. But that order was just too cruel. They didn't actually whipped any one in there and the fact that it was direct order to whip the young boy every time this happened was just,... painful...

The captain didn't wanted to this either but it was the order. He couldn't see it but tears were dancing in those blue orbs.

-"Lets,... lets just skip the ditales. It'll be thirty."

The small boy just nodded his head. He couldn't do any thing any way. As the whip came down and made a fresh cut on his back each time, crys of pain could be heard in the prison hallways.

~Time skip to the end because even I don't have the heart for this~

Captian glanced back one more time at the sobbing boy. He wasn't alowed to take him out of those chains yet. He walked out and closed and locked the door behind him.

-"I'm sorry, kid..."

That was all he whispered walking away but he knew the boy couldn't hear it.

Varian kneeled there his hands being pulled up painfully by the chains. The pain was too much and he couldn't stop the tears so he just let them ran down silently.

One thought was playing in his mind.

'I'll be free of here soon... one way, or another...'

[(A/N): Hey! Sorry again for the angst. I don't know what's wrong with me! And sorry the first half is sooooo bad written. I had just woken up. And since I have no idea for what do next, tomorrow may not have a chapter. Thanks, bye!]