Punishment [Akashi Seijuro x reader] LEMON

THIS CONTAIN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT READ IT. THANK YOU.

"(Name)! What is 6x9?" Akashi asked me.

"Uhh...69?" I shrugged. He facepalmed but smirked. "I didnt know you wanted the 69..." He shut his door. He walked to me seductively and pushed me onto his bed.

"W-wait what!?" I blinked and flushed. "What do you mean 69!?" I questioned. He went on top of me and took out his scissors from nowhere.
THE STUPID AUTHOR INTERRUPTS.

Akashi and i were together for a year now. He confessed his feelings to me when we were about to graduate. How he confessed? Well...it kinda goes like that.

Flashback

"(Name)." He walked towards me with his red scissors. "Uhh,yes?" I blinked and backed away slowly. He grabbed my arm. "Come with me." He dragged me to the gym.

"Akashi,i need to-" he cut me off by kissing me. "Shut up. Dont say anything." He pinned me onto the wall and smirked. "I order you to be mine." He leaned in and kissed me again.

"A-Akash-" I was cut off AGAIN. "Seijuro." He mumbled. "Huh?" I blinked. "Seijuro. I won't repeat again" he glared. "Oh! Seijuro! I-i love you..." I confessed and blushed.

"Good." He smiled. A REAL SMILE. We then shared a passionate kiss.

End of flashback

Why is he teaching me? My studies are really bad. My teacher told Akashi to tutor me. Instead of ending the day with a quiz, we always make out his his room. //blush blush

He cut my dress away,revealing my black lacy bra and underwear. "S-Sei..." I blushed and tried to cover myself. However,i failed. It gave him a better look of my body.

"I order you to take your hands away or else..." He smirked. I pouted and moved my hands away. He kissed my passionately and unhooked my bra.

I moaned and wrapped my legs around his hips. He took of his clothing. I stared at his large member. For a //coughcough short guy,he have a big manhood.

He chuckled. He took of my soaked panties. I looked away blushing. I grabbed his pillow and covered my body. "Take it away,(Name)." He glared.

"N-no!" I pouted. "Are you opposing me!?" He grabbed my arm. He took the pillow and threw it across the room. He then slammed his manhood into me.

I screamed in pain. "Sei! Hey! S-Stop! Slower!" I cried. He glared and continue to thrust. After a few thrust, it became less painful and more pleasure. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sei~ f-Faster~" I cried. He smirked and continued faster and harder. "Dirty (Name)." He whispered. I blushed and moaned. "W-wait,Sei! I-I'm close!" I cried.

He smirked. "Come with me." I nodded and moaned. We orgasmed at the same time. He filled my insides with his sperms.

We lied onto the bed. We panted. "Did you know how good the feeling is to be inside you? You were so tight~" he kissed me. I smiled and hugged him. "I love you,Sei" I whispered.

"I love you too." He cuddles me and we fell asleep.
__________________________

DUN DUN DUn~