Akashi Seijuro x Reader Angst

Sei-chan,do you believe his reincarnation?" i smiled.

He sighed and shook his head. "no..."

"oh..."i tilted my head. "why? I think it's real. "

He just kissed my forehead. He hugged me tightly. I rested my head onto his chest. I looked at him and smiled sweetly. He blushed slightly. He laid me down on the bed slowly. "I'll fetch you some water. I'll be right back. "

I nodded. I looked at the pictute on the nightstand next to my bed. It's was a picture of Sei and me. I smiled. We met when we were in Teiko. I fell in love with the emperor. It's love at first sight. When we were 16,Sei finally noticed me. We dated for 4 years.

We were so happy. We got married when we were 20. We thought about having a baby. But i want ready. Sei respect my opinion and waited for me. When I'm 22,the family doctor found out that i have cancer. Third stage.

Sei was shocked. He got pissed and when we got home,he smashed some vases onto the floor. It took time to calm him down. I sighed.

"hey." he got in. He put the glass of water on the night stand. He helped me sit up and passed it to me. I drank it slowly. He sat next to me. He kissed my forehead again. He smiled.

I smiled back. "can we meet in the next life? " i said weakly.

"We will meet. " he hugged me.

I giggled at his confidence. I put the glass on the nightstand. I put my head on his shoulder. "i love you, Sei...chan..."

"i love you too. "

' let's meet again...'

Usually (Name) would respond. But she didnt.

She's gone.