Fluffy child!kagami x child!reader

Fluffy child!Kagami Taiga x child!Reader

"(Name)-chan!" Taiga ran towards me. He tripped and we crashed onto the floor. "Ow...i-I'm sowy! (Name)-chan!"

Tears welled up in his eyes. "No! No! Tai-chan! Don't cry!" I wrapped my tiny arms around him. "Tai-chan is a big boy. Big boys don't cry!" I smiled at him.

He stopped and looked at me. "H-hai!" He got up and gave me a small tiger soft toy. "Okaa-San gave it to me. But I have a lot of soft toys so I would wanna give it to you." He smiled.

"Aw! Tai-chan! It's so cute! Thank chu~" I pecked his cheek and hugged it.

He blushed and looked away. "Y-you missed..." He mumbled.

"What did you say?" I blinked.

He kissed me on the lips.

"Kagami-kun,(Name)-chan. It's inappropriate to kiss."

We jumped and I accidentally kicked Tai-chan in his wee wee. He gasped and rolled on the floor with his hands on his crotch.

Our Sensei,Kuroko,saw us kiss. (A/N: WAIT!? KUROKO!?)

"S-Sensei!" I blushed. I looked down and played with my hair. "Y-you won't tell Okaa-san and otou-san,right?" I stuttered.

He sighed and nodded. "Okay...it's nap time. You two should be sleeping." After he said that,he disappeared.

'Sensei is not human.' I sweatdroped. I dragged Tai-chan to his futon. I got to mine and lied down. "Night night,Tai-chan!" I tried to poke him.

He flinched and hid under the blanket. "D-DON'T HURT ME! I'M SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! AHHHH!!"

I giggled and closed my eyes.