My tiger~ Kagami Taiga x Reader

My Tiger(Taiga)
Kagami Taiga x Reader~

Enjoy~ ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
_________________
"Taiga~" I skipped to him and smiled. I was holding a big box behind my back.

"Yes?" He was cooking our lunch. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. "What do you want?"

"I have a surprise for you!" I jumped up and down excitedly. "You will like it...A LOT!" His eyes sparkled. "IS IT A PAIR OF JORDAN!?" He squished my cheeks. "No... MUCH MORE BETTER THAN THAT!" I giggled.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!? No wait. It's impossible..." He looked at my dumbfounded. I facepalmed and flicked his forehead. "No! You'll know later~" I skipped back to our room.

/le time skip/

"(NAME)-CHAN! SO WHAT IS INAIDE THE BOX!?" He jumped onto the bed,causing me to fly up a little. (?)

"Geez! Okay!" I passed him the big box. "It better not be dogs..." He shivered. Yes,he's still afraid of dogs. I found it kinda cute though. Hehe~

He opened the box and braced for impact. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes and looked into the box. "SERIOUSLY,(NAME)-CHAN!? A TIGER COSTUME!? I THOUGHT IT WAS PUPPIES INSIDE!" He cried.

I patted his head. "Try it on~ i bought it for you,you know..." I pouted. "No way I'm gonna try that." He glared at me. "B-but Taiga...i bought it for you... I love you... Dont you love me? If you don't wear it,I will be sad..." I looked down and tears came out.

"Oh shit! Stop crying,(Name)-chan! I'll wear it for you,okay?" He ran to the bathroom to change. When he's not here, i smirked. "Works every time~" I mumbled.

One minute later, the door of the bathroom opened. I turned my head towards the direction and my eyes sparkled. Taiga came out and blushed in embarrassment. He looked...SEXY AND VERY KAWAII.

"OH MY GOD~ MY TIGER! YOU'RE SO KAWAII!" I tackled him onto the ground... And everything lies to your imagination~
__________________________

Sorry if this is short! School is stupid!
>-<