What They Do When They Think Someone Is Flirting With You

Happy Sunday!! I hope you've all had a good weekend and this update makes it even better! 😊

‼️Check out my other books‼️
- Trap House Preferences
- Trap House Preferences Pt. 2
- KnJ Squad Preferences
- KnJ Squad Preferences Pt. 2
- After Preferences 

Thank you so much for 1.51K reads! I appreciate all the reads, comments, and votes you guys give to this book. You guys are awesome and I'm so glad you enjoy what I work hard on. I love and appreciate you all always!

Always remember there's a rainbow after the rain. 🌈

Remember Corey is so proud of you every day and he loves you so much. 💙

xoxo Nikole💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel
He's nice about it at first and politely tells the person to back off. If the person still doesn't, he'll get in their face and threaten them.

Corbyn
He'll come up behind you and whisper something in your ear to make you laugh. After wrapping his arms around you and laughing with you, he'll look at the person and say "yeah she's taken, sorry".

Zach
He'll walk up to the two of you and say "You flirting with my girl?" It always makes the person uncomfortable and they always back off. 

Jonah
Jonah will come up to you and kiss you passionantly infront of the person he thinks is flirting. "She's taken fucking back off." He'll say wich you snort to and pull him away from them before he attacks them more than just words. 

Jack
"Baaabyyyy!" He'll yell running over to you, making you blush. He'll quickly kiss the top of your head and just walk away with you from the person.