A/N

So, I want to make some announcements on this book. 

First off, I wanna say that this story is gonna kinda follow the story of the game but there are some things I'm gonna change up. I'll give you guys some ideas on what I'll change but not all of it as I still want to keep you guys on your feet and get surprised!

So here's a small list of what I'm gonna do for this story:

1. I'm changing Abby's backstory. As the reveal of her being the surgeon's daughter was surprising, at least to me, after thinking about it...it kinda retconed the original game just a bit. So in this one, she is gonna have a different backstory and it was one I kinda thought would be better and a bit more interesting.

Then I found out it was actually one of the earlier ideas for Abby when ND started on this game. So I'm gonna try it out in this story and, hopefully, it works out. 

Also Abby is still out for revenge but the outcome... I'll let you guys wait on that lol.

I'm also gonna age her up as I think in the game she's supposed to be the same age as Ellie but to make this story work, she's gonna be like ten or so years older; so she'll be about late twenty's or early thirty's in this story.

2. All of those Joel and Ellie flashbacks, I'll be putting them in chronological order, like how it should've been. I'll also add some of my own flashbacks with (y/n), Elliot and Joel and of course some Elliot and (y/n) moments. And probably some nice bonding moments between Joel and (y/n).

3. Yara and Lev will be in this story but how they get introduced is gonna be similar to the game but a bit of a twist. 

4. Originally I was gonna genderbend Dina but then I changed it to where she has a twin brother named Daniel. And Daniel is basically a young man that works on the medical side but he does, every now and then, help out on patrols but not as much as Dina, Jesse, Elliot and (y/n) do.

He is a bit naive as he has mostly stayed inside of the walls of Jackson, so he is a bit more trustworthy with people.

So that's all I can give you guys right now. And I just want to say that I'm sorry it took so long to make this but I didn't want to follow the same story as I did with my Joel x Reader  fan fic. I also wanted to try to make this as satisfying as I can and make as much sense as I can.

So I promise it'll be worth it.

Hope you guys enjoy.