Chapter Four

Marsha's POV

Friday finally came! I was nervous and excited to finally see what Kathy chose for me. I even woke up early today! I make my way over to the kitchen to grab some orange juice. "It's gonna rain today," said Mac behind me. "Really!? Ugh," I said. "Yeah, because you're up early," she said and I give her the finger. "So funny," I said. "I like to think I am," she said. As we make our way out of the house, she gave me a knowing look. "How are you doing?" She asked as we got in the car. "I'm good, what about you?" I asked and she smiled. "I'm great, thanks for asking," she said. "So, are you and Katherine dating yet?" She asked. "I've seen you together a lot," she said and I smiled. "We aren't together, together but I think we will be together," I said and she rolled her eyes. "You two are so complicated," she said. "Shut up! When was the last time you dated someone?" I asked and she flipped me off.

She parked the car and we both got out at the same time. "So are you riding with me?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, Marco and Mary will also be riding with us," I tell her. "Wait, isn't that Marco?" She asked and I looked to where she was looking at. Marco was making out with the Italian girl he was telling us about! "I guess he took my advice," I said smiling like a proud mom. "Shut up, he probably took my advice," said Mary making me jump. "Where the hell did you come from!?" I asked. "What she said!" Mac said. "Whatever you morons," she laughed. "I have to go and get some tutoring hours," said Mac making her way inside the school. "What do you say we go make Marco's day better?" Mary asked and I smiled. "I say hell yeah!" I said. We make our way to where Marco and his new girlfriend are and I cleared my throat.

Marco glared at us. "What are you two doing here?" He asked. "Aren't we allowed to come to say hi to our best friend?" Mary asked pretending to be offended. "Hi, I'm Marsha," I said shaking Marco's girlfriend's hand. "Karina, it's nice to meet you, Marsha," she said smiling. "The pleasure is all mine, love," I said. "Mary, Marco's favorite best friend," said Mary shaking Karina's hand. "Marco has told me a lot about you two," she said. "Did he now?" I asked smiling. "Good things only, I hope," said Mary. "Absolutely!" She said. "He's told us a lot about you too!" Said Mary. "Oh yeah?" She asked. "Yes! He couldn't shut up about you for days!" Said Mary and Marco was blushing hard. "Can you two just shut up already?" He asked and we all laughed.

I stopped laughing when I felt someone placing their arm on my shoulder. I was about to push them off when I recognize the fragrance. "Hi," she said when our eyes met. "Hey," I said blushing. We stared at each other until Marco rudely interrupted us. "Kathy! It's so good to see you," he said. "Please take them away!" He said and Kathy smiled. "Shut up," said Mary. "Kathy, this is Karina," said Mary. "Kathy, a pleasure to meet you," she said shaking her hand. "It's good to meet Marco's friends," she said. "And I just want to say, that you two make an adorable couple," she said looking at us. I felt the heat rushed to my cheeks probably making me look like a tomato. Mary was laughing her ass off and I just forgot how to speak. "We're not..." I try to find words that wouldn't be rude. "At least, not yet," said Kathy winking at her. "For what's worth I think you would make a wonderful couple," she said. "Thank you," said Kathy.

She grabbed my hand and smiled at them. "Well, I will take these two to class while you take your lady to her class," Kathy told Marco and smiled. "Thank you," he said. "It was nice meeting you all," said Karina before leaving with Marco. "I like her," said Mary. "Me too!" I said. "We're getting ready at your house, right?" I asked Mary and she nodded. "Yes, Marco will come by after he's ready too," said Mary and I nodded. "I'll send a car for Marco and you," Kathy told Mary. "What about me?" I asked and smiled at me. "You beautiful lady will be pick up by me," she said. "Aren't you supposed to be one of the hostesses?" I asked. "Exactly, one of them, I'm sure they can manage a few minutes without me," she said. "Plus, I want to be the first one to see you," she said making me blush. "Actually you might be the third since Marco and I will be in the same place getting ready," said Mary. "You two don't count," she said. They keep arguing until we're inside the classroom.