chapter 9

Sinaan was in the study when his father came " are you busy?" he asked. 

" i just got done baba saeen " he said closing a file.

"i have chosen a girl for you . if you like someone then say it " his father said.

" no" sinaan said looking straight at his father. he knew that his father had already decided, it made him wonder what would his father had done if he really liked someone. 

" so, i can take it that you dont have any problem with the girl i have chosen ?" his father confirmed. 

" i have no issue " sinaan said like a good son. 

"thats my son . " his father said with a wide grin. his son had never done anything to lower his head, he was proud of him.between the brothers, he was the one who would say yes to everything his father said, whereas his younger brother wont listen to anyone, he would do what he wanted. 

his father placed a hand on sinaan's shoulder " i have chosen a good girl for you. she is young , it will be easier for you to mold her as you want your wife to be. " his father said cruelly and sinaan nodded. 

-------------------

at breakfast table, chashman informed everyone about her decision. " what are you talking ? have you completely lost it ?"hanan said looking at her with anger. 

" i am saying what's needed to be done. its just going to be a few days. i will just get done with it and have some peace my life afterwards." chashman said with a straight face. she couldnt cry or show how much she didnt want to go at that point. she needed to do this for them.

"dad are you hearing her ?" hanan said looking at his father with a shocked look. 

saeer ahmad looked at chashman for a few seconds " she is going to her father's house. i think everything is going to be fine and she will be returning in few days. its okay " saeer ahmad said with a sigh. he believed what he said, or atleast he wanted to... he loved chashman , but he also had his own kids, he had to think about them also. he couldnt risk going against rohero family, specially after yesterday's threat. Chashman was the daughter of that family, they werent going to harm her, but his own kids.......

hanan disagreed but he stayed quite after that. mrs saeer and amna werent also happy about her going there, but they stayed quite. 

chashman packed a small bag ,keeping a few dresses and her other essentials. the whole time, she wished that these days would pass quickly. 

at noon, miraan rohero came to get her.he greeted mrs saeer. chashman was dressed in a simple blue dress with a dupatta.

" ready ?" he asked her. 

chashman got the small bag , ready to leave. miraan looked at her for a few seconds with knitted brows.

"get some shawl, i cant take you like this,. ladies of our family dont go out just like this" he said looking at her with no lenience in his voice. 

chashman's pink face turned red with anger " I GO OUT LIKE THIS. and i dont live with your family, so STOP IT " she seethed, looking at him with a fierce look, she hated him with everything inside her. 

miraan looked at mrs saeer, who quickly went and retrieved a black shawl. " i am not taking it! " chashman barely softened her tone for mrs saeer. 

" chashman, its not a big deal, just take it " mrs saeer said sweetly holding her chin. chashman stayed quite, breathing out a sigh as mrs saeer placed the shawl around her. 

she looked at miraan with burning fire in her eyes, she hated him a bit more in that moment.

she said her goodbye to everyone and they headed towards the car.  chashman sat in the car, barely noticing anything around her. her focus was on not letting the tears fall. she didnt want to show any sign of weakness in front of miraan .

miraan, who was sitting beside her silent, seeing the redness in her eyes, knowing she was close to tears, who was giving her space to get herself together.

----------------------------

Manzil e ishq pr sar e fehrist khry deewano ko boht gor se dekha mene.......

Sb akele the wahn kaamil to koi nhi tha.........
_________________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️