3: Meeting the gang

The next day you woke up around 7:20, got dressed into ( picture below)

You brushed your teeth, and left your hair down (your hair is whatever length you want)

Then you went outside and sat on the porch with Smalls (who's eye was now the colour of an eggplant)

Then the boy who had hit the homer yesterday came up to you.

" hey" he said.

" hi" you and Smalls replied.

" well  I'm gonna go play some baseball and we need some extra guys, so you guys wanna come?"
" no thanks" Smalls said sadly. " why not? You like baseball don't you?" Asked the boy
" yeah, but-but my glove, it's busted" he said while holding up the plastic mit
" so, no I cant go. But thanks anyways"
The boy rolled his eyes.
" it's fine, I got an extra." He says pulling a glove out of his back pocket and handing it to smalls.
How the hell did he fit that in his pocket? You wondered.
"You're becoming the first male Mary poppins with that magical pocket of yours." I joked, earning a snort from the boy.
" you got one?" He asked you.
" yep." You say holding up yours.
"Alright, let's go!" He says and you all run down the street.

You follow him to a place called Vincent's drugstore, where all the boys from yesterday were.
You and smalls stood behind the back catcher kid, who had something in his mouth and was mumbling something that sounded like " im mm mmm" "what?" All the boys said
" I'm mm mmm!" He said again
" huh?"
" he's saying He's the great bambino" you said
"ohhhhh" they all said
" who's that?" Smalls asked
"What?" Everyone said including you.
" we're you  born in a barn man?" Said a tall kid with glasses. "Yeah yeah what planet are you from?" Yeah yeah said.
"You've never heard of the sultan of swat?" Said a short kid with glasses.
" the titan of terror" said a darker skinned kid. " the colossus of clout" said one kid " the colossus of clout!" Repeated another. " the king of crash, man" said the homer kid. "Ohh the great bambino, yeah. I thought you said the great... Bambi" said smalls though I was sure he didn't actually know who that was. " that wimpy deer?" Said back catcher kid " yeah I guess so" said Smalls quietly.

"Alright, guys this is Timmy, and tommy Timmons"