Part 29. Saved. Again.

Vive's POV

I turn around immediately and want to run away from them but Luke blocks me. Looking at me without any face expression. I try to stay calm although I'm well aware they didn't brought me here for a good conversation. God why did I spit him in the face... I'm so fucking stupid.

The sweet, soft Luke I thought to know has now changed into a guy like Danny and the others. I still I try to convince him to let me go by looking him in the eyes, trying to create some kind of sympathy for me.

"Luke, what have I done to you that's so bad eh?" I say. He doesn't respond but makes eye contact with the boys behind me instead.

Danny walks up to me with one of the others I don't even know the name of and before I get the chance to respond they push me hard against the brick wall behind me. I try to fight their grip but with no success.

"What are you doi..." I try but I can't get my words out and gasp for breath instead as they push me so hard I can hardly breath.

"Just want to see with our bare eyes what Luke's been laughing about the past three days." Danny says while struggling with holding both of my arms above my head. With all the strength I have I try to fight them.

"HELP!" Finally I get it together to let out a piercing scream which makes Danny move back a little. He answers me by slamming his elbow hard against my cheek making the side of my face smack against the wall. Not long after I taste the familiar taste of blood because of my tooth slammed through my lip. This is when panic sets in. At this point my shirt is almost pulled over my chest by the other guy while Luke and two other boys are observing the situation from a safe distance. Between the struggling and fighting I notice Luke is not looking at me, his eyes are locked on the ground and he's nervously moving his feet.

I feel my body's getting tired of struggling.  My bare back rubs against the wall and I know it'll leave some new bruises or cuts. Suddenly they all start to laugh hysterically. This makes me wanna die again. The humiliation is for some reason nothing compared with last Friday. I try to think about other things while accepting the pain I have in my face and my wrists which are heavy handed hold against the bricks.

Then suddenly I get snapped out of my thought by the sound of loud scream.

"GET OFF HER!" I hear a familiar voice say.

Before I can oversee the situation Danny and the other guy both get pulled of me and smacked towards the ground. All of my brother are standing in front of me beating the shit out of the boys. In the distance I see Luke and one other boy on the run. They got away just in time, especially Luke because I know for sure this would have been the end for him.

Arthur's laying on top of Danny fighting him like a wild animal. So are Tommy and John on the others. I'm frozen against the wall, my hands behind my back, just observing the scene that's in front of me. I want to scream at my brother to stop but my body resist any sort of reaction. I'm just stiffened.

It seems to last forever until Tommy stops at first and pulls John and Arthur from the boys. They're all knocked out and they're faces our covered in blood. When I look down at myself I see my shirt has been ripped into two pieces and it's hanging loose over my stomach. I try to fix it as good as possible but can't help my bare stomach is still visible.

John's the first one to walk up to me. He stands still in front of me. My eyes are still focussed on the ground and on my shirt. He gently touches my arms and pulls me off the wall, into his arms.

"Come'ere Vive. We're here now." He whispers in my ear

"Too late." I respond while looking at Tommy and Arthur over Johns shoulder. The shock I'm in makes place for anger. An extreme anger towards my brothers who said they would pick me up today. I pull away from John pushing him away.