Supernatural enemy

Start from the beginning

The noise had brought back the painful memory of his parents. He missed them, how could he miss someone he didn't remember?

When he calmed down, Peter went to his room and tried to sleep. He laid there for hours until he decided he'd go out on a small patrol to clear his head.

Though, It wasn't long until the real disaster struck. 

"Peter!"

Ben.

"Peter kiddo are you out here?"

The young hero stood there, paralyzed for a moment, wondering if he should run. He was in his suit, Ben couldn't know he was sneaking out for this!

He would-

A shout of fear sounded

And then a loud Bang.

Oh god..

"Ben!!" Peter screamed.

He held his uncle as he died. He would never forget the look in his eyes. The small, reassuring smile on his face as he told Peter how proud he was of him.

"With great power comes great responsibility," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,

After researching it and reading everything he could about it, Peter finds out it was a Banshee, a woman-looking creature that causes death. When one hears its screams, the result is a death in the family. Most believed that no one could kill it, no one could end the misery it caused.

But then, Peter finally found an old dusty book in the library, hidden under a shelf in the folklore section.

Gold could kill it.

But Peter didn't have gold, nor did he have the money to buy a gold knife.

So he gave up and hoped he would never endure it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was 15 the last time he heard it.

His blood went cold and his body stiffened.

It was 3 in the morning and he had been in Mr. Stark's lab, and that Banshee's wails could still be heard.

"Kiddo are you-"

"Mr. Stark," Peter asked, his voice surprisingly steady. "Do you have anything... gold?"

"Um... yeah probably..."

"Gold knife?"

Peter grimaced in pain.

"Yes- kid what's wrong? What do you need a knife for? Why gold?" "I want you to take May, and bring her here. Then, have FRIDAY put the tower on lockdown. I'll be back later."

And he left without a word.

If Mr. Stark said something, he couldn't hear it over the shrieks.