Rejected apology

Spooktober. 25

MetaphoricallyQueer  and thesword1
You guys said you wanted a second part to "shivering" and I realized I could put it in this :))))

*TW- PANIC ATTACK AND VERBAL ABUSE

*3RD POV*

"Are you doing alright Kiddo?" Tony peeked his head in Peter's room. Peter had basically been staring at his phone for the past 30 minutes. "Yeah," He said gloomily. A sigh could be heard. "You're not good at hiding your emotions Pete." "I know."

"C'mere." Tony sat next to Peter on the bed and put an arm around him. He leaned into the touch. Peter missed May. He really did. Would he even go back if she asked though?

The past two weeks had gone by so fast. The first few days, he missed school and grieved being kicked out. He had a few movie nights with the avengers- which he thought was pretty cool. Tony also took him to school since Happy was on vacation. (And because he wanted to)

"Is May gonna take me back?" "Hm?" "I-I mean... I really love being here but... you know... I miss her..." "Yeah I know what you mean Pete. I can't blame you for wanting to go back. It's your home."

"She hasn't called me in the past two weeks... Even when I'd just stay over the night, she would call me to say goodnight and stuff... she hasn't even called to see if I was safe..."

"Kid... I think she needs a little bit of time to process that you're Spider-Man and that she can't stop you. I mean- I tried to stop you. Did that work? Of course not. When she realises she was too hard on you, She'll ask you to come back."

"I hope so..."

"Hey ребенок паук. Want to come train? We haven't done so in a few days." Her voice was gentle, sure not to break Peter. He hadn't really left his room much...

"Sure." "Cool. We'll see you down there. Also, Tony, gramps wants to spar you." "Ooo This is gonna be fun. Let's see how rusty Cap's gettin'." Tony rubbed his hands together evilly. "Go easy on the old man will ya Tones?"

"Hey! I can hear you," the muffled voice of Steve called. He was probably in the kitchen cooking.

"Ok kid. C'mon." Peter gave a last worried glance at his phone and walked out.
'But... What is she calls me?'

They spent the next hour sparing and sharing fighting methods. It got Peter's mind off May slightly. Soon enough, Tony said he had a meeting to go to. He declined at first but Pepper told him to 'get his ass to the meeting before she dragged him there herself.'

They knew she wasn't lying.

"Of course honey I'll be there in 5," he replied quickly. Tony couldn't help but smile.
He loved this woman.

"Uh... I'll be back in a few hours guys. See ya." A chorus of goodbyes spread around the room.

A while passed and Peter's mind drifted off. Would May ask for him back? Did she really hate him? For spider-manning? He saved people!