The voices in my head

WARNING: SUICIDE, SELF HARM AND VERY DESCRIPTIVE MOMENTS!!! AT ONE POINT PETER'S IN THE STATE OF MIND WHERE HE THINKS IT "HELPS" HIM BUT PLZ DON'T HURT YOURSELVES AND STAY SAFE

*3RD POV*

Another restless night. Another exhausting day. it was a never ending loop.

Peter sighed in his seat. This was his last class of the day but he could barely even remember walking into school. Probably because his mind was racing. It made his mind cloudy and hazy.

Though, they weren't the normal things a person would think. This was a voice- his own voice- screaming at him. It always shouted and screamed at him day and night to do something about his useless self. Anything. To get rid of himself. To do the people he loved a favor.

'Please,' his voice yelled, making him want to do nothing more than cry.

'Do them a favor! It's the least you can do!'

"Shut up..." he mumbled.

"Mr. Parker were you saying something?" "No sir." "Okay then. Back to the lesson."

After a while, the bell finally rung. It gave Peter relief. He would be able to leave the judging eyes of his classmates.

"Mr. Parker." Damn it.

"Yes?" "I want to talk to you." "O-ok." "... Is there something going on with you Peter? You seem off. Sleeping well?" He could probably see the dark circles under his eyes. He couldn't even remember how much sleep he'd gotten the past week. "Yeah." The teacher gave Peter a look. " I'm fine."

"Okay then... Have a great day Peter." "You too sir."

Happy was already outside by the time he got out of the school. Just as he was almost there, Flash came waltzing out of the door. "Penis Parker! What's up with you? You've been like- day dreaming all day. Thinking of finally killing yourself?!" He exclaimed, laughing. The boy just rolled his eyes. "Piss off Flash." "What'd you say?" He growled. "Nothing." "Oh I heard something Penis."

In summary, Peter got beat up (but not too bad because Flash is a pussy) and called names. Mostly comments about his parents. It hit hard but Peter mostly brushed it off.

~~~~ Time skip brought by your author hating their writing~~~~

"Hey kid." "Hey Happy." "What's with the long face?" "Tired." It suddenly got quiet. Happy went to speak or ask if something was wrong but Peter's luck was finally on his side and he decided against it.

The silence was deathly to Peter. The more quiet, the more he could hear. The awful comments of his mind. He took out his phone and plugged in his earbuds. He would normally play his Spotify in moments like this. Then again, there was no wifi in the damn car so it wouldn't play.

Great.

Peter sighed, once again left to his thoughts

~~~~another one because of writers block I'm sorry lmao~~~~

"Bye Pete. See you Monday." "Bye."