Happy birthday Pete!

*PETER'S POV*

Today had been a really crappy day. It had a few good parts but mostly bad. Oh also, it was my birthday. It all started this morning.

*Flash back*

I woke up in my room (obviously) in the Avengers tower. Today was Friday, one of the days I stayed over and got to tinker suits and watch movies with everyone.

Happy would pick me up from school on  Thursday, take and pick me up school Friday, I would stay over until Sunday, He would take me to school Monday, then I'd go back to Aunt May's until the next Thursday. (Lets pretend the first of June is Friday and not Saturday.)

It was a pretty normal morning and I was in a good mood because, well... It was my birthday! Although, when I asked FRIDAY where everyone was when I was expecting to see them on the couch, she had said they were all in a meeting. It bummed me out a bit and I got no breakfast but that was ok. There was always lunch.

I got to school with a growling stomach but Ned was there and greeted me with a smile and a "Happy birthday!" That was pretty great. At least Ned was there. He handed me a present. "Really? For me?" "No it's for May- Of course it's for you! It's your birthday!" He laughed. "Wow! a new Lego set!? Thanks Ned." "No problem man."

M.J also came with a card with some nice things written inside, Which I didn't expect. She never really showed any interest in me. "Hey Loser. For you." "Aw thanks M.J." I smirked. "Huh. guess you do care about me." "Shut up." She said, playfully punching me in the shoulder.

That was the good part. Now... more to add on the bad part. Ned, M.J. and I were at the lunch table talking and eating. To my dismay, Just as the day started to go better, Flash came over. "Hey Parker." I sighed. "What?" He looked at the present and card. "Birthday huh?" "Um...Yeah?" I was hoping that meant he would leave me alone for the day but what's the point in hoping?

"cool. Oh Nice lunch ya got there." "Wha-" I was cut off by him spilling my lunch on my shirt. "Ugh. crap." I don't even react as much anymore when he does this. This really sucked though. "Oh nooo." He said sarcastically.

"Will you please try something new? The spilling the lunch tray on my shirt is getting old." "Oh really? Speaking of old, what about that internship of yours? Did Tony Stark throw a birthday party for you this morning? Let me guess. It was a surprise party with all the avengers? C'mon. You're just a pathetic mistake-" M.J. cut him off by punching him in the face. "Piss off Flash! You can't leave him alone for one day? You're just an asshole!" I'd never really seen M.J. React to many things. She was obviously really mad.

I knew what he was going to say. 'He was going to say I was a pathetic mistake. He was right too. And the Avengers didn't throw a party or anything. They probably forgot about my birthday. They always skip meetings when they want to hang out. I didn't even get to see them this morning, didn't get breakfast and now I can't eat my lunch either.'

"I-I'm gonna get another shirt from lost and found." I mumbled, walking away. "Wait Peter!" Ned and M.J. yelled in unison, starting to come my way. I walked away faster. I didn't want to talk right now. As I ran to the office, I could hear both of them yelling at Flash some more.

*Flash back over*

I just got another shirt and the day went on. Tests. quizzes. Test. Quizzes. All Boring stuff. When school ended, I ran as fast as I could back to the tower, still pretty upset about how the day had gone. I had also forgotten M.J and Ned's present when I left to grab a new shirt.