[1] Preference

~*~*~*~How You Meet Him~*~*~*~

~Thomas~

You've already been at the Glade for about 3 hours and Chuck was already yapping your ears off about this 'Thomas' guy.
Finally Chuck stopped to look up at the sky. "Thomas should be here any moment! Let's go meet him!" Chuck said excitedly and started dragging you to a hole in the wall.
Great. First you hear about the 'great and awesome' Thomas now you have to meet him. Chuck was bouncing on his feet as you could see two figures in the distance. "That's Minho and Thomas. They-" "Yes I know, run through the maze together to find a way out." I cut him off.
As the two figures came closer Chuck became more jumpy. Thomas came over to greet his buddy.
"Hey Chuckie! Who do we have here?" Thomas asked. "This is (Y/N)! She came in this morning," Chuck explained. It was like he was waiting all day to say that.
"A girl, I see," Thomas smiled and held out his hand. "A boy, like everyone else, I see," You said and shook his hand. You both laughed and at that moment you knew you would get along with him.

~Newt~

You opened your eyes and looked around you. You were in a cage and there were boys looking down at you from all directions. A blonde boy had jumped down from the top and said with a thick English accent, "It's a girl."
The place exploded with "Is she hot?" "I call dibs!" And "She's mine back off!" The blonde boy held out his hand to help you up, as seeing you were huddled up in the corner with big eyes starring around with shock. You took his hand and got yourself up. "The names Newt, What's yours?" He asked. You only had just realised your memory. You couldn't remember anything. You shook your head. "It's ok, we all started out like it," Newt said with a smile. You smiled back as your only gesture as he seemed like you could get used to this.

~Minho~

"We have these people called Runners. Only they are allowed out into the maze," Alby told me. "And it's 'bout shucking time they got back too," He added. The Glade slang really hasn't stuck to you yet, but it was irritating you. You went along with your own thoughts as Alby continued to show you the place and people started running in from the openings in the walls.
You followed Alby to the nearest one and was greeted with a tall guy with buff arms. "Greenie, this is Minho, Keeper of the Runners," Alby said. I shook hands with Minho and he winked at me. "We've never had a girl around. So enjoy your stay as the first. Come to me if no-one else will hive you help," he said and winked again. This time, you cheeks went flush.
"Minho, don't even think about making out with the Greenie. I'll put you in the slammer if you do," Alby commanded. "Oh sure," Minho said, getting lost with your features. As you walked away with Alby, getting shown to some other places, you looked back at Minho who waved and blew you a kiss. You giggled and returned back to the attention of Alby.

~Gally~

Today, you were going to try out at the builders. You knew you were going to probably hammer your finger into something or saw yourself so you just hoped and prayed you didn't make a fool of yourself.
You did your hair up in a pony tail so it wouldn't get in the way and made your way over to Frypan's to get yourself some breakfast before you go over to where the builders worked.
Frypan cooked you up some eggs and bacon on toast which you chomped before you could say 'Slint Head'.
You got up and walked over to the builders. You were told to wait for a tall buff guy, so of course, you waited. The next few minutes went by slowly but soon the buff guy that you were instructed to wait for had finally arrived. "Sorry Greenie, Had a Gathering," He said and held out his hand. "The names Gally, but call me Captain Gally," He said. "Well then, Captain Gally, my name is (Y/N) and it would be great if you didn't call me Greenie," you said and shook his hand. He raised your hand and kissed the back. "Anything for you, (Y/N)."

~*~*~*~

Brkavdkandkahdksbdkfjwna

Ok I'm done. Tell me how it was in the comments! I still have Imagines still open! See you in the next Chapter!
~Author