[25]Thomas Imagine

A THOMAS IMAGNE OH MY LORD OH YAS AHHSHJAfjdn,ad,dkmnmj sorry. This is for @MelissaVecchio so yeaaaaaaa! Be warned, it does have a little bit of dirty stuff in it okay? Okay!

Thomas's P.O.V

The glade welcomed me back from a long day in the maze. The first sight I see is Melissa. She's beautiful and strong, thats why she's a builder. I just absolutely love her. The only down side is that Gally is hitting it off with her like every two seconds. It was gross. I really hated it too. I walked up to her and smiled.

"Hey Thomas," Melissa smiled. "Hey there, do you have any water? I sorta RAN out in the maze," I chuckled. She laughed and punched my arm lightly. "Your puns suck you know that right?"

A water bottle flew my way and Gally was beside Melissa in no time. "You're supposed to be working, not talking to a shank like him," He practically purred in her ear. "Well, I, uh," she stuttered. "I was actually going to take her somewhere to show her something, isn't that right?" I said, quickly covering up for her. "You can do that after she's finished work," Gally informed.

"Well actually Gally, Thomas promised me a date when he came back from the maze," Melissa stepped up. "I did?" I asked. I saw the look on Gally's face. "Oh yea I did! Come on Melissa!" I took her by the hand and lead her away from that tall monstrosity.

"Thanks for helping me out there," Melissa said after we got into the woods. "It's okay, no about that date," I said and wiggled my eyebrows. She laughed, "It was only a cover up story." I frowned. "No date then?" I pouted. "Fine then."

I took her into the deep part of the woods to find a bush. "What are you doing?" Melissa asked. I poked around the bush to find a red like fruit. "This m'lady, is your date," I smirked. "I thought dates were wrinkly?" She asked. "Yea thats before they decide to make them wrinkly," I laugh. "You're an idiot," Melissa said with a giggle. "I'm a sexy idiot," I replied.

"Yea sure you are," she said with a wink. "Whoa whoa whoa, what did that mean?" I asked, I mean, I don't wanna get the wrong idea here... "Uh, it meant this," she said and kissed my cheek. "I-I uh... wow," I could feel the warmth in my cheeks. "Nawwww, little Tommy is blushing!" Melissa gushed.

"Your fault," I muttered. "What was that?" she asked. "Its your fault!" I said louder and punched her shoulder playfully. "What do you mean it's my fault?" Melissa asked, batting her eyelashes.

I looked into her eyes and before I knew it our lips found each other. Melissa's arms wrapped around my neck loosely, my hands on her hips. I let my tongue slip against her bottoms lip slightly, and she opened her mouth as soon as it touched. I let myself go in slowly, my hands going under her shirt, Melissa's hands sliding down to my pants and- cough cough.

I take my hands off her and she does the same. It's Minho. "You're supposed to be drawing up the maze we explored today, not making out with a girl, shuck head," he said. "I um... I-" I was interrupted. "We were having some private time Minho! Can you give us some space please?" Melissa almost yelled, throwing the date I gave her before which hit him in the eye.

"Geez! Okay! After you have your private time Thomas you have to do the drawing, okay? Bye!" Minho said and jogged off. I turned back to Melissa, "now where were we?" Melissa's lips were back on mine and I smiled through the kiss. I now had the girl of my dreams.

Wololololololol okay so I hoped you like it! And yes I can do smut/lemons (same thing) if you want! Just ask!! And I will see you in the next chapter! Buh-bye~!