[21] Preference

~*~First Kiss~*~

Thomas
You were at the homestead eating your dinner when you heard the maze doors close and Thomas ran in, all puffed. "Hey Thomas!" You smiled and put down your food to go sit next to him. "Hey <Y/N>," He said with a rather flat tone. "Whats up?" You asked. "I think I'm being ignored by someone," He ran his fingers through his hair. "What do you mean, 'ignoring you'?" You wrapped an arm around him. You have been a bit distant from your friend lately due to work with Newt. "And I also think that they don't like me as a friend anymore," Thomas continued. "Oh," You plainely said. "Is this about Chuck playing that prank on you that you didn't like?"

"No its not that its someone else close to me.." Thomas hung his head. Names swirled in your head.
Minho... Newt... Alby... You just couldn't find out who it was. "So, lets say this person was me, what would you do to make me spend more time with you?" you asked. Thomas thought for a moment and then looked back up at you. "I would do this..." He said and your lips crashed together. He pulled away and hugged you tightly. "I like you a lot..." Thomas mumbled into your hair as your cheeks burnt bright red.

Newt

You sip some of Gally's secret recipe, watching newt talk to some fellow gladers.
Damn, did his hair look fluffy. His smile was adorkable and oh, how his lips looked so..snap out of it <Y/N>!!
You shake the image of Newt and you being together and notice he's staring at you. He SMILES and walks towards you.

"N..Newt," You stutter as he sits next to you. "<Y/N>..having fun?" He takes your jug of Gally's drink and chugs some of it. "I guess..." I frown at him as he finishes the drink. "Well, I'm going to make it rubbish" He sighs. "wait, what? " You get confused. "Look, The guys dared me okay? And I know you like the other guy gladers because they're more "better looking" but shuck <Y/N>, you're bloody beautiful and I think I love you like every other shank in this glade." He leans closer towards you. "I..I dont know." "Well, tell me after this."

His lips were soft, warm...almost how you imagined. You wanted it to last. To have this moment forever and ever! Sadly, he moved his head away. "So..what do you say?" He smiles. "I don't know" you gulp. "You..dont know?" His face turns hurt, embarrassed, red. "Yeah..unless.." you smirk, looking down. "Unless what?" "You kiss me again " your face turns red. What a shucking dumb idea.

But it wasn't..he lifts your head up, doing it all again. How you loved it already. You wrap your arms round his neck, giving him a sign that you like him, and you want this to go on.
Finally you separate. "Well, guess we're not shanks anymore" He laughs. "I..guess not" you smirk

Minho

You finish preparing the runner's lunch. "<Y/N>!" Minho calls you. "What slinthead?" You fake gag.

You had this love-hate friendship with Minho, morely hate but you know you love him.
"Got the lunches?" Thomas asked. "Noooo, I gave it to the grievers" your sarcasm was something that got Minho talking to you. He heard you give a smug reply to Thomas, which instantly turned him on. Though he knew he was the best looking in the glade, he thought you wouldn't like his arrogant attitude.

"Shuck <Y/N>, please, we're late as it is!" His attitude was different.. "I..uh, okay" you hand his lunch over. Snatching it, he runs off. "Good luck" you murmur.

You hang with Frypan, watching the fellow gladers stay in their lil' gangs. The runners all together, the builders all together etc. You scavenged round for minho. "MINHO!" You run up to him. "Hi..<Y/N>" He flushes red with embarrassment as the guys holler at us. "Pigs" you shout as you pull minho away from them

"Care to explain this morning?" You fold your arms. "Fine" He sighs. "Its official. I shucking love you. My heart is pounding for you. I close my eyes and all I see is your face. I dream about you. I think about you 24/7!! Its driving me nuts! The best way to deal with it, is to try avoid you..and well thats failing"

You gasp at what he says. "Minho, I lov-" "I know you don't like me! So don't try break it off nicely. I know OKAY! We'll never be together since you're eyes and feelings are for some other guy" He groans. "Minho, I lov-" "I decided to stop my feelings... How? By not trying to be your friend,shank,glader whatever... I can't be just friends... I'm sorry" He embraces you into a kiss before walking off, back with the runners.

"Minho..I love you..."

Gally

You hop around grabbing your hand. You were working for Gally today, as you still dont have a job. "<Y/N>! We dont have anytimes hopping around like headless ducks!" Gally yelled at you. "I do have time because I just hammered my hand!" You yelled back, pain in your voice that you tried to mask. "Let me have a look at it..."

Gally put his tools back into his belt and held you by the shoulders to keep you from moving around. "So tell me exactly what you did," He softly took the hand you held close to your body and examined it. "I was making a Shovel, and I was holding it still. Then all of a sudden the hammer  missed the nail and hits my hand and I shucking hurts!" You almost yell the last part. 

"<Y/N>... I think you broke your three middle fingers," Gally said with a hushed voice. "Why so quiet all of a sudden?" You asked, taking back your hand. "Because you didn't cry. Your more stonger than I thought," He said, his voice back to its normal tone. "Well I still need a Medjack and it hurts, it hurts, it hurts," You whine, not caring if you sounded like a child. 

You didnt know what was happening but suddenly Gally's lips was on yours and thats all that mattered. He parted from the kiss you shared and put a hand around your waist. "That might of made it a bit better," Cheeks heating, you hid your face in Gally's shoulder. 

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

HI GUYS! Okay we have a new co-writer! REmember the girl Nad in the first Newt imagine? Yep! Thats her! She is one of my best buds and has really good style in writing! Nad is now going to help me with writing this book because I'm getting really big authours block and when TST Arrives I would probably have some more ideas for this book!!!! :) Bye gladers and talk to you in the next chapter!!