Chapter 3

From:AbbudanceofKatherine

Subject: HAVING A FUTURE WITH LUKE

To:Cooleen

Here’s the e-mail of my Mum’s friend: EmiliaHawkins@gmail.com

From:Cooleen

Subject: EXCITED TO HAVE A FUTURE WITH LUKE

To: AbbudanceofKatherine

Thank you somuch! I love you xx

What should I say first? I’m excited and nervous at the same time.

From:Cooleen

To: EmiliaHawkins

Good day Mrs. Hawkins,

I just want to ask information about the job that you told to Mrs. Sheeran . I am her daughter’s friend. They told me that you are searching for an employee and the job is related to band 5 seconds of summer. I am looking forward for your response. Thank you.

From: EmiliaHawkins

To: Cooleen

Good day,

So you’re Katherine’s friend? What is your full name? Are you available tomorrow? Go to my office at 510 B Samson St. EJ building at 1:00 pm. And I will tell you about what kind of job I am offering.

From:Cooleen

To: EmiliaHawkins

Yes I am Katherine’s friend. My full name is Coleen William. Yes Ma’am I am available tomorrow. Thank you for your response.

I called Katherine before I went to sleep.  She answered at the fourth ring.

“Oh my gosh!” I squealed.

“How was it?!” she asked.

“She asked me to go to her office tomorrow.  She said that she will tell me more about the job,” I said.

“That’s nice! I’m so happy for you. Good luck tomorrow!” she said.

“Thank you. I just want to ask you something,” I said.

“What is it?” she asked.

“What should I wear tomorrow?” I said.

“Come one Coleen learn how to dress yourself up. Don’t get me wrong but you know you need to learn it, especially now that you will always be with 5SOS,” she said.

“We are not sure if I will be with them. I will try to learn how to dress myself up.  Please, help me now,” I said.

“Just wear anything comfortable and formal. Maybe a formal dress?” she said.

“Okay. Should I wear make up?” I asked.

“Yes, you should but just simple make up,” she said.

“Thank you so much Kath. I love you.” I said.

“You know that you’re always welcome. I love you too. Good luck,” she said.

“Bye. Good night,” I said.

“Good night,” she said.

I am so excited.

May the odds be ever in my favour.