Chapter 27

The police caught the guy who tried to shoot me and the girl who paid for him to do that.

We went to the police station to ask the girl about her motives.

Luke and I sat in front of the girl. There were police around us. And she was handcuffed.

"Why did you do that?" Luke asked him.

"Because I love you,'" she replied.

"Why are you doing this stuff? Why are you destroying your life? I asked.

"You destroyed it! You destroyed it since you had a relationship with Luke! Our fandom was okay before you came! You stole him bitch! You stole him from us!" she shouted at me.

"Let's go!" Luke held my hand and we went away from the girl.

"I love you so much Luke!" she shouted.

She's an obsessed fangirl who hates me so much.

We thanked the police for getting her in jail.

When we were outside the police station Luke asked me "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" he asked.

"Let's go to the beach and watch the sunset," I requested.

"Okay," he said.

Before we went to the beach Luke stopped at Cold Rock and bought ice cream for us.

We walked along the shore while eating our ice cream.

I stayed quiet because I was thinking about the incident. What if there were many of them who also want to kill me? What if this relationship is too dangerous for us?

Luke and I sat on the sand and waited for the beautiful sunset.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Let us enjoy this beautiful sunset," I said and put my head on his shoulder.

"But your more beautiful than that," he whispered.

Since the incident happened Luke slept in my bedroom. I told him that I want him to be beside me. Every night I woke up crying in his arms. I always have nightmares.

I woke up in the middle of a cheering crowd. They were cheering Luke's name. You can see happiness in their faces. But when one of them saw me, they all turned and look at me in a bad way. I started to call Luke but I didn't catch his attention. People were running towards me. I started to run away from them. Some of them have guns pointing at me. I turned my head as I was running; I tried to call Luke once again but still he was not looking at me. Tears streamed down my face but they were blood tears. People were still chasing me. One stopped and points her gun at me and tried to shoot. The sound of the shotgun burst into air and that woke me up.

I had a nightmare again. I woke up crying. Luke held me in his arms.

"Hey love you're just having a nightmare. I'm here don't be scared," he whispered to my ear, trying to calm me.

I buried my face on his chest and tugged his shirt. I was really scared.

He started to sing me a lullaby as he brushes my hair.

I get back to sleep because of his sweet lullaby. If I could only stay awake and listen to his lullaby for the rest of the night.