Chapter 8

I woke up early to prepare foods because Ashton will go here and hang out with Luke.

I feel excited to meet him; another member of 5 seconds of summer. I wonder how he looks like in person. I hope that he’s nice. Luke asked me to order pizza and cook spaghetti. I also ordered four boxes of doughnuts.

Someone knocked at the door. I opened it and saw a tall guy with a curly hair. He flashed a smile and his dimples showed up. It’s Ashton. He is wearing a ripped jeans and a ripped shirt showing his biceps.

 I let him in.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi, Sir Ashton. Sir Luke is still in his room,” I said.

Ashton went to the living room and I followed him.

“Sir, do you want anything?” I asked.

“I want water,” he said.

I went to the kitchen and got him a glass of water.

 When I turned around he was there also.

I gave him the glass of water.

“Thank you,” he said.

Then he went back to the living room and I followed him again because told me to be at Ashton’s side while he is not around yet.

Ashton sat the couch and I stand beside it. He asked me to sit and I do as I’m told.

“Uhmm.. Hi what is your name?” he asked.

“Sir my name is Coleen Williams,” I replied.

“Don’t call me Sir. Just call me Ash like Luke called me. Don’t be so formal. We are friends now,” he said and flashed a smile showing his dimples again.

“Okay Sir,” I said and he laughed.

After a couple of minutes Luke appeared in the living room and sit between me and Ash.

I stood up and get the food from the kitchen and brought them in the living room.

“Is there any other thing that you want Sir Luke?” I asked.

Luke shook his head.

“How about you Sir Ashton?” I said.

“I want you to stay here and let’s have some talk. I told you we are friends now,” he said.

I looked at Luke and he gave me a signal to refuse Ashton’s invitation to stay with them.

“I have other household chores to do Sir Ashton.” I said.

“Oh okay. Next time,” he said and flashed a smile.

Ashton is very friendly and cheerful. He always smiles like the baby sun in Teletubbies.

I went to my room, get my ipod and listen to My Chemical Romance.

I didn’t notice that I fell asleep I went downstairs and found Luke sleeping in the couch. Maybe he get sleepy after eating a lot. I look around and found Ashton wearing his shoes.

“I need to go. It’s nice to meet you Coleen. I hope to see you again. Tell Luke that he should control his self from eating too much. Haahaha!” Ashton said.

“It’s nice to meet you too. Take care Sir Ashton,” I said.

“You can call me Ash if Luke is not around,” he said and gave me a wink.

I gave him a smile.

“Bye,” he said.

“Bye,” I said then he left.

I clean all the mess.

Luke is still sleeping. Maybe this is the reason why he is so tall he always sleep.

He is like an angel when he sleeps but when he is awake it’s like the angelic him was gone in the wind.

I woke and asked him to sleep in his bedroom instead.

He woke up but I didn’t expect the next thing he did.

He grabbed my head and put my face closer to him. Is he going to kiss me? No, it will not happen even in my dreams.

 He unloosed my ponytail again.

“Don’t put your hair into a ponytail,” he said then went upstairs. Why is he always doing that?