(18)Steamy...

Hey everyone! I know I know I haven't written in forever! Life constantly throws everything in my face and I barely get time to. Either that or the writers block holds me hostage. But I just came by to drop off this piece which, believe it or not, has been sitting in my drafts for close to a year, I just never knew how to finish it.

I do hope you enjoy reading! Don't forget to click the little star and turn it orange, drop a comment, share... all that nice stuff.

**********

The towel untangles and lands at my feet before I'm welcomed by the warm embrace of a steamy shower. The water seeps into my hair and runs down my bare back before eventually engulfing my entire body in what I can only describe as the perfect pressure and temperature to ease my joints after such a long day.

With eyes closed I let the water fall on my face while I massage my scalp, and with each thick curl that I untangle, my mind seems to do the same. I knead my shoulders and cup my full breasts, standing in this position while I breathe and allow the water to peel off the stressful events of the day. Once satisfied with how relaxed I feel, I grab the loofah and apply some gel on it. Foam builds up on my arms and drizzles down my legs as I scrub my skin clean, embalming it in the soft scent of milk and honey. After running my body beneath the shower I repeat the process all over again, obsessed with the texture of that loofah and the gel together against my skin, the scent so sweet in the air, I could practically taste it.

"You missed a spot."

I clutch the loofah to my chest for a second then release it. I'd recognize that voice anywhere, even with my ears drowning under all the water. My lips curve into a smile as I turn around and see him leaning against the open shower doors.

"I thought you were only coming home tomorrow," I say, pushing back a stubborn strand off my face.

"Yeah, I..." He can't seem to keep his eyes on mine. Instead I feel them everywhere else, drinking in the sight of me naked and wet. "I decided to surprise you." 

He enters and slides the door closed behind him.
"Turn around," he whispers softly, pulling the loofah from me.

I smirk as I comply and let him wash my back. He starts at the top, and gently scrubs all the way to the dip above my ass; then he rinses me off, shedding the white foam till it's pooled round our toes. I feel him move closer and plant kisses down the slants of my shoulders. His arms clasp the small part of my waist and the warmth from them radiates into the pit of my stomach. His chest against my back a feeling I didn't know I craved till now, his growing erection rested between my cheeks however, a feeling I craved since the day he left.

"I missed you," he murmurs in my ear and a tingle shoots down my spine as he suckles on my earlobe. I reply with a moan. He knows I missed him too, more than he could ever imagine. I let him continue, the pitter patter of water and the sound of his mouth against my skin, a melody to my ears. His kisses get sloppier as he traces them down my back and I gasp lightly as he nibbles on my ass. Just minutes ago the feeling of his tongue swirling on my flesh was something I could only imagine, his hands grabbing my pelvis but a mere flashback from our many times together. But he was here, he was actually here and oddly enough, his presence alone was enough to turn me on.

"Part your legs for me, baby."

I turn my head and stare into his dark eyes as I do, placing my hands against the cold ceramic for balance and arching my back. His breath is warm against the curve of my behind and his tongue is even warmer against my lips. He moans hungrily as he grabs my ass, spreads it and feasts menacingly on my pussy. My eyes roll back and a rather strangled moan escapes my throat, leaving my mouth shaped in a permanent O. He swirls his tongue around my clit and sucks it; swirls it and sucks it; continuing the pattern till my knees buckle and threaten to fail me. But even then he doesn't stop.

He loves the sounds I make when he eats me, he loves the motion  of my waist grinding against his face, he loves it when I tell him not to stop and I cry out all sorts of profanities while my legs shake from all the pleasure pulsing from my core; but most of all, he loves it when I scream his name as I cum, squeezing his one hand while the other twirls inside me, coaxing my g-spot relentlessly.

"Remind me again, love," he murmurs pinning my breasts against the wall with my one arm still in his grip. "When you teased me with that picture a few nights ago, what did I say I was going to do to you the second I got back?"

Whilst trying to catch my breath I answer, "You said y- you'd fuck my brains out."

"Exactly," he whispers. 

His voice is barely audible, I just feel his harsh breath against my ear as he slides the tip up and down my centre before inching in slowly. 

"Mh, I swear you get tighter every damn time," he groans, leisurely pulling out before filling me once more. I barely recognise the sounds I make, more of  lust filled cries than moans, begging him for more. But he doesn't dare give it to me all at once. He loves taking his sweet time, savouring every thrust as though it were his last. He repeats the motion again and again, his lips resting above my ear so I hear all the nasty thoughts that escape his mind as he finds his rhythm.

There's a partial reflection against the shower wall through which I see his body tense as he continues to pump fiercely and it drives me insane; the hardness of his muscles engulfed by steam and a light sheet of water still pouring from the shower, the tightness of his ass as his pelvis arches into me so I feel every inch, the way my legs are spread apart, supported by just my tippy toes, one hand held hostage behind my back while the other stops my face from crashing into tiles. An absolute sight for sore eyes. I take a mental picture before my eyes involuntarily start rolling back again in pure ecstasy.

His hand swiftly releases my arm and grabs my throat instead  -tightening just enough to induce a natural high, as his thrusts become shorter and harder. The rhythmic thump when our bodies collide is consistent and relentless as we both drown in an orchestra of moans and murmurs. An intense need to release builds at my core and pulses through my whole body, my shivering legs can barely keep me upright as I near the peak.

"Cum for me, baby," he growls, nipping my ear like an animal.

A delicious sting erupts on my ass cheek as his palm makes sharp contact with it and a rather animalistic noise echoes through the whole bathroom as I cum. Waves of pleasure crashing into me over and over again until my knees give in and I tumble to the floor. He catches me before I hit the ceramic, holding me against his chest while we both catch our breathe. 

The feeling is unexplainable. One emotion pours into the next until I'm lost in it all and he doesn't give me time to process any of it. The second I lift my head, my lips meet his in a deep passionate kiss that ignites warmth in my chest. With the shower off, everything is louder. I can even hear the deep rumbles from his throat as our tongues tango with each other. His cock throbbing against my belly, begging to be inside me again.

As though he's read my mind he hoists me up and tangles my legs around his waist. My arms tighten around his hard shoulders and we lock eyes as he plunges into me, thrusting deeper and deeper. 

Yes, just like that!

 My thighs balance on his arms, my ass putty in his hands which he grips as he drills me; pounding until moisture drips out like nectar.

"Fuck!" I throw my head back as another orgasm ripples through my body, nails digging into his flesh. Tears prickle the corners of my eyes as he continues to thrust; destroying the hunger that had settled at the pit of my stomach for so long. When he cums he thrusts upwards, hard and lets out a loud grunt of satisfaction, rocking against me as he milks his climax until we're both lightheaded and breathless. 

We share a soft kiss while he cradles me in his arms like I'm the most fragile thing on Earth before placing me back on my trembling feet.

"You better get out of here before you start pruning," he says. "Wait for me in the bedroom."

*********