4

Your pov

My feelings for the mean blond never stopped, instead they got stronger.

I didn't want to be in love, I didn't ask to be in love.

So why did it happen?

Its been a couple of days since i've been coughing up petals, nobody has seemed to notice.

If they have, then nobody cared enough to ask if I was alright. I was sure I couldve had a chance with him, I guess I was wrong.

I could see how he looked at heather. I dont blame him, she's perfect. I just wish it had been me instead.
~~~~~

As I walked to my next class, I bump into a short boy. he had orange hair and was filled with energy. I knew him as Hinata, one of the volleyball players. I had seen him in game, he really was amazing.

"Hey L/n!!! I haven't seen you come to our practices lately. Have you been feeling okay?"
He was practically jumping when talking, I couldn't help but smile behind the face mask

"Ah- yes Hinata don't worry, I just have a cough and I wouldn't want  Tsukishima and the team to get sick" It made me feel nice that he asked if I was okay.

"Oh okay L/n I hope you get better soon! I should head to class now, see you later !"

"Okay Hinata, see you later!"

As I continued to walk to class I wondered how Hinata was always so energetic, he was like a breath of fresh air in a cloud of smoke.
~~~~

The class period ends and I head home, Heather and Tsukishima walk together. I notice that Yamaguchi had been left behind. I felt bad for him, I wanted to ask him to walk with me. He would've said no, hes been avoiding me anyways.

I arrive home and head to my room. As im doing work, I feel the chest pain. Coughing up petals hurts a lot more than you would think.

Turning my head to the side I cough, I still havent come to terms with the fact that I have Hanahaki. I'm just ignoring it and hoping it goes away on its own.

I didn't think I loved him, maybe I wasn't meant to get Hanahaki, it had to have been a mistake.

Even if I did love him, it wouldnt matter, he loved Heather more.

i suck at thisssss 😭😭

Hey lol ignore the updates its just me fixing grammar