5

your pov

Its been a month, and the coughing has gotten worse. I cannot get up in the morning without severe pain. I cannot walk without coughing.

I stopped coughing petals and now cough entire flowers. Some people know. Hinata found out when he saw me choking on the way home, and yamaguchi had also found out, though we didnt talk much anymore, he still cared.

Hes been trying to help me through this but i dont think i can go much longer.

~~~~

At school(3rd person pov)

L/n had been sitting in their desk, they had shared this class with yamaguchi and tsukishima. They had gotten used to the pain of holding in the flowers so it wouldnt come out during class.

L/n had felt a big pain in their chest that had appeared from thin air. It was overwhelming, the pain couldnt be compared to anything they had ever felt before.

L/n had let out the cough they were holding in for so long. bloody flowers flew out from their mouth, spreading all over their desk.

The coughing stopped... The  class was silent.

Everyone staring at the -your hair color- haired student who had coughed flowers all on their desk. The silence did not last for long as L/n had another coughing fit.

This one, was worse. both petals and flowers flew from their mouth. L/n had felt as if their throat closed up, they couldnt breathe. As they fell to the ground, their vision blurred. they couldnt see a thing, all that was heard was the sound of loud chatter.

One voice stood out from the rest, a voice L/n had been wanting to hear since the day they had been ignored.

"HEY L/N PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I CANT HAVE YOU LEAVE ME YET IM SORRY"

This voice was from the tall blond, he had been screaming for his friend (who he had ignored🙄) to not leave his side.

He hugged the frame of the hanahaki carrier with much love. Yamaguchi had warned him this could happen, but he didnt listen. He wanted to be with heather so bad that he didnt notice the one he actually wanted, no not wanted, needed.

It was too late now, the flowers covered the floor and desk. L/n took their last breath, as they closed their eyes, a whisper was heard.

"...Pain has never felt so good.."

this is the enddddd fjeisjsiwdjsos i tried to write a story and obviously it turned out bad but thats fine lfjeie anyways i hope you somewhat liked it :)

If you see its updating please ignore im just fixing grammar mistakes.