3

It was the end of the day and I hadn't heard from either Tsukishima or Yamaguchi. The first thought that came to mind was they were busy, I brushed it off and headed home.

I texted both the boys but neither answered. No, it wasnt a big deal but something felt...

odd?

If thats what you could call it.
.
.
.
The weekend passed, and still no response. I decided to take a walk around the park.

I saw a familiar blond head, so i walked over. But he wasnt alone, he had company.

A cute short haired girl, she couldnt have been taller than 5'6. Her shiny black hair could be seen from miles away. She looked very taken care of.

I felt jealousy creep up, why was I jealous? After all Tsukishima and I were just friends.

I left the park after witnessing the scene, though I had no proof they were together, I couldnt stand it. So I left.

~3rd Person POV~

School days had past, texts were sent, and calls were called. L/n felt helpless. They felt useless. Of course the tall blond would never choose them. They could never be as pretty or kind as the girl Tsukishima was with. Everyone liked the girl, what wasn't there to like? She was sweet, kind, rich, and pretty, there wasnt a single bad bone in her body.
.
.
.
Today was the day L/n's life would change. As the -hair color- haired student got their stuff ready, they headed to school. It was a little early but they didnt mind. As L/n approached the school a familiar figure had appeared. It was Tsukishima, but once again he wasnt alone. He was with her.

L/n had learned her name to be heather.

This time, tsukishima and heather werent just walking. Their hands were interlocked, and their lips were touching.

L/n  felt their heart break into a million pieces. It was in this moment where they realized that they never saw Tsukishima as friend, but a lover.

As soon as the tears fell down      L/n's face, they were wiped away. They couldn't cry about Tsukishima's relationship, if anything they should be happy for him. Could their feelings really be more important than his?

ong if ur still reading this you have to be a god or something