Part ~ 1

This chapter starts from where kuku emotionally blackmailed Mishbir and forced them for surrogacy. After hearing this news Meenakshi was the happiest one because after all she found a step towards her victory and her stubbornness of real heir was going to be true in coming days.

••

In Mishbir's room.

Mishbir somewhere still felt it was wrong on their sides but decided to go with the flow as everyone in the house wanted that.

Mishti's heart sang that Kuhu somewhere genuinely wanted to help them but her mind was singing something else. Her mind reminded her how selfish kuhu is at times , how she blames each and every wrong thing happening in her life on her , since childhood and now , suddenly she wanted to do such a big sacrifice that to for that girl whom she always considered her enemy. She was hell confused as to whom to listen , her heart or her mind. She was brought out of the trance by a mere whisper near her ear.

" Soh jao angry chorni. " Muttering , Abir pulled her closer towards him , encircling his right arm around her waist and then , kept his chin on her shoulder. She smiled glancing at him over her shoulder and kept her hands on his which was on her stomach and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next morning ,  Abir woke up with lazy eyes and spread his right arm to cuddle his angry chorni , only to find her side empty. He jerked up and frantically started searching her. His head started spinning with all kinds of negative thoughts. He checked in washroom , balcony and even attic but failed to find any trace of her. He grabbed his phone from table to dial her number but for his disappointment it started ringing in the room itself.  It made him more restless , he rushed towards the door to go out but was hit with someone on the way.

" Haww , Ajeeb Rajvansh dekh ke chala karo yaar. " Mishti who returned from Pooja Ghar said rubbing her nose which was hit on his hard chest. Hearing her voice , calmed his nerves. He breathed out and just kept staring her.

" Ajeeb Rajvansh tum mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho ? " She asked frowning but he didn't say anything.

" Thik hai mat batao per samne se hatto bhi , mujhe ander jana hai. " She lightly pushed him , little annoyed with his behaviour and took few steps inside. He quickly turned and walked behind her and held her wrist , pulling her towards him.

" A --- ab --- abir --- yeh --- yeh --- kya kar rahe ho ? " She said slowly after looking at his sudden actions.

" Tumhe nahi pata mai kya kar raha hu'h ?" he slowly stroked her cheek with his free hand making her look away smiling as heat gradually increased in her body.

" Chalo , thik hai , mai hi bata deta hu'h." He left her wrist and encircled his arm around her waist still stroking her cheek and pulled her , closing the distance between them. And in reflex her hands rested on his chest.

" Mai wahi kar raha hu'h joh har husband apni wife ke saath karta hai --- " he rubbed his thumb on her lower lip making her inhale sharply , shutting down her eyes tight.

" A --- A --- Abir --- chodo mujhe. " She opened her eyes and tried to push him but being strong he pulled her back.

" Aur waise bhi mujhe tumse ghussa hona chahiye tha but --- " He cupped her cheek with his free hand " tumhare yeh innocent sa chehra dekh ke mai pigal gaya. " He complained and ended up pouting.

Cheesy Rajvansh ! Her inner conscience screamed.

" Matlab ?" She composed herself and asked , raising her eyebrows.

" Matlab , tum subh subh kaha chali gayi thi , woh bhi mujhe bina bataye. " He narrowed his eyes at her.

" Normal log jada ter subh subh excercise , bhagwan ki pooja , yaa phir breakfast prepare karne mein lag jate hai per tum kaha samjo ge. Tum toh thehre Ajeeb , mere Ajeeb Rajvansh. " she ended up teasing him and pinched his nose only to make him smile brightly , listening to 'mere Ajeeb Rajvansh '