Part ~ 20

Before you proceed further and start hitting me with anything you have around you. I'm locking myself in a room with my beloved bed and books !

------

" I love you Angry Chorni !" He muttered shedding the tears which he had been holding and pasted the paper to his chest where his heart resides.

Next second he felt two arms wrapping around his stomach from back. He quickly rubbed off the tears with the back of his hand which were resting on his cheeks.

" Abir ----" He didn't let the person speak a word as he quickly turned around and wrapped his arms around the small figure as compared to his , in the one , his soul resides. His Mishti !

" Tum ne woh letter aaj fir se pada na ? Kitni baar kaha hai ki mat pada karo per tumhe toh meri sun'ni hi nahi hai. " She said slowly , sighing heavily.

" Tumhari galti hai , chupa ke rakhna tha toh thik se chupa thi na ? " He muttered and pulled her more into him , pressing his cheek on her head with his eyes closed. Her cheek and ear were pressed to his chest because of his pull. She slowly started rubbing his back , trying to calm him down. He just let his body soak in her warmth , trying to calm himself and making sure that she is with him.

" Per tab mujhe woh chupana nahi tha. Aur jab tumhe woh mila tab bahot der ho chuki thi. " She murmured and sighed defeatedly. After few minutes when she felt he calmed down a little , she pulled out of the hug and cupped his face in between her palms.

" Abir , dekho mai yahi hu'h tumhare samne , tumhare pass. " She placed her lips on his forehead , raising on her toes. He slowly nodded positively as he sighed and kept staring her face holding her hands which were resting on his cheeks.

" Yahan aao." She held his hand and forced him to sit on the couch and then , passed him a glass of water. He dubiously took it and slowly gulped down some of it.

He kept the glass aside and pulled her down holding her hand making her sit next to him. He took her free hand in his free hand and squeezed her hands a little before he started speaking.

" Pata hai mai kitna dar gaya tha --- " she pressed his hands to make him sure that she was perfectly fine. He continued further " jab doctor ne kaha ki tum apni aakhri saans le rahi ho --- " he inhaled deeply. " Mujhe aisa feel hu'ha jaise kisi ne meri jaan hi khin'ch ke bahar nikal di ho'h. Ek taraf humhara baby thik nahi tha aur ek taraf tum. Mujhe samjh nahi aa raha tha ki mai kya karu. Mai --- "  he gulped down the huge lump that was formed at the back of his throat. " Mai --- maine --- itna helpless kabhi feel nahi kiya tha. Mai chahkar bhi tum dono ki madat nahi kar sakta tha. "

" Per tumne kiya , tumne haar nahi mani , Ajeeb Rajvansh aur na hi mujhe haar man'ne di. Tum mujhe strong kehte ho but sahi mahine mein tum bahot strong ho'h Abir , bahot strong." And with teary eyes she sweeped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his torso , pushing her face in his chest. He to wrapped his arms around her dropping his chin on her head.

They stayed in same position for some time , soaking in the warmth of eachother until their trance was broken by a cry. They pulled out and stared eachother for few seconds before bursting out into the trails of chuckles. Still giggling a little Mishti rubbed off the tears resting on Abir's cheeks. Grinning widely , he mimicked her actions , before heading downstairs.

When they reached on the mid of the stairs they saw their little boy , Amish sitting and crying as he kept turning his head looking around the room. As soon as his eyes fell on his lovely parents his cries turned down into soft sobs and he lifted his hands up in mid air and started blabbering something as if asking them to lift him up. They giggled at his antics as they walked towards him. Abir picked him up and Mishti rubbed off the tears which were resting on his chubby cheeks. And tickled him making his soft giggling sound to echo in their room.