Part~10

Hey guys , okay don't kill me for disappearing for 263839 days. I am here with an update. And thank you everyone for your precious wishes for my exams. And also a big thank you for waiting so patiently !!!

This update is of 2k + words hope it doesn't bore you. And if yes then , I am sorry for that. And also sorry if there are any errors since I didn't do proof reading.

Not wasting your more time , let's get started.

_____________
_____________

After kissing him , Mishti slowly seeked out of their room and slowly walked towards downstairs. She saw Kuhu walking ahead of her . She thought to keep distance between them but when she saw kuhu was about fall as she missed last 3 steps she held her hand and railing simultaneously.

" Tu thik hai ?- " Mishti looked at her from head to toe. " Dhayan kaha tha tera ? , Gir jati aur haddi waddi toot jate toh ?"

Kuhu just hugged her making Mishti froze on her place. She could understand what just happened. Is this for real or she was dreaming. The girl who used to blame her for each and every thing going in her life  , today instead of lashing on her as she was about to fall of the stairs suddenly hugged her.

" Tu - tu - tu kuhu hi hai na ? " She asked fumbling pulling of her out of hug , which she wasn't able to reciprocate due to her sudden action.

" Tune muje , jiski shakal bhi tuje ek second bardash nahi hoti , joh tere hisaab se teri saari limelight chinti hai uss #behenjii ko hug kiya. " Mishti asked in disbelief but kuhu didn't say anything and just smiled sadly.

" Tere sir pe chot lagi hai Kya ? Aaj nashte mai badam khana bhul gayi thi ?  Nahi toh tune muje #mishtimahan ko kaise hug kiya. ?"

Without uttering anything she just gently pulled Mishti with her to the sofa and made her sit. She walked towards kitchen and brought some juice for Mishti while she just stared her for the sudden change. She had expected this day in her life when kuhu would understand her and do little efforts to mend things between them but after the jalmastami video and surrogacy things made her burry all those hopes which she had for their relationship deep inside the Earth maybe nearing the Earth's core.

She returned and held the glass of juice in front of Mishti. After staring her and glass for some seconds Mishti took it from her hand placing it on the table near her. And pulled kuhu to sit besides her.

Mishti didn't knew what to say or not , the jalmastami incident which she thought was an accident now made her think twice of kuhu's actions. The sudden change in her behaviour  was something she wasn't able to decode. What if due to her insecurities she try to harm the life which is inside her. She never liked Mishti so how can there be a chance she would like her baby.

There was complete silence for few minutes until a voice broke the coolness surrounded them.

It was Abir who had walked down in search of Mishti. Mishti and kuhu both looked at him but Abir completely ignored Kuhu.

" Mishti bahot raat hogayi hai tumhe soh jana chahiye."

Without waiting for her response he picked her up in his arms and made his way towards their room. Making Kuhu sigh defeatedly. She remembered Abir's words that morning , clearly warning her to stay away from Mishti in every possible way.

" Abir , tum thik ho ?" She asked when he placed her on the bed.

" Tumhe aisa nahi lagta , muje tumse yeh sawal puchna chahiye tha ?" He said covering her with quilt making her frown with a small pout.

He just peck her lips , which made her eyes go wide with shock. He knew she won't stop thinking about kuhu and will stress herself so to distract her he had to do something.