Part ~ 14

Today , Mishti was overjoyed and her smile wasn't leaving her face making Abir more than happy after all that's the only thing makes him most happiest.

She freshened herself and walked out of washroom only to find Abir on the door like always she sighed and flashed him a bright smile. While he reciprocated and both walked towards the bed.

"Thank you so much Abir." She said as she sat on bed resting her back on pillow between her and headboard, holding his hands. And kissed his cheek excitedly. He grinned widely at the kid inside her and further knitted his eyebrows , making himself space beside her. "Kyu?"

" Mujhe itni achhi family dene ke liye. " He faintly smiled and bowed his head remembering how everyone had hurted her before , but here she is thanking him for the same family members.

" Abir-" she placed her head on his shoulder and encircled her hands around his arm , finding him lost. " dekho , baby ke aane ki baat se hi sab kitne kush hai toh socho baby ke aane ke baad.... " she trailed off and looked up at him finding him already looking at her. " Baby ke aane ke baadh sab kuch aur achha hoga. Haina ?" She further asked while he just nodded unsure.

"Waise Abir , tumne jasmeet aunty se kya kaha." She asked him after a pause as she remembered her encounter with jasmeet today.

" Mai unse kya kahunga. " he shrugged off.

" Jhutta. "she slowly hit his shoulder.

" I know tumne jarur unse kuch kaha hai nahi toh woh aaj out of character , sweet wali harkat kabhi nahi karti. Toh jaldi bolo." She further added looking at him sweetly.

" Aur tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai unke iss out of character sweet harkat ke piche mera haath hai?" He asked instead of answering , lifting his eyebrows.

" Sirf haath nahi balki pure ke pure tum ho. Because I know you very well , Ajeeb Rajvansh. " She said looking straight in his eyes.

" Aadhi Haqeeqat Aadha Fasana. " He said giving it a serious thought but mischief laced in his voice.

" Tum movies ke naam leke , baath mat ghumao. Kyuki... " She trailed off.

" Kyuki.."

" Hum se na takrana. " She said straightening herself , crossing her arms across her chest.

" Pathar ke insaan. " He made a sad and half accusing face and got up from the bed.

" Ajooba Kudrat ka. " She proudly said looking at him moving towards the table where his laptop was kept.

" Hum hain bemisaal " he too proudly said , ruffling his hand through the small locks of his hairs which were grown little longer than before , pausing his steps in between before continuing.

" Lekin.." she moved towards him giving him a angry look , narrowing her eyes. Knowing him very well , instead of answering her question he was trying to distract her.

" Dosti ki saugandh " he slightly pinched his throat and made innocent face.

" Gumrah " she kept her face hard not melting at his innocent and cute face.

" Aa gale lag ja " he tried to encircled her but just bend her head little in order to not get trap between his hands.

" Jokes apart Abir abh bolo bhi !" She said crossing her arms across her chest.

" Fine !-" he sighed defeatedly. "Pehle yeh medicines lo. " he said picking up the medicine from the table , where laptop was kept.

He made her Chugh the medicines and both settled down on bed in previous position.