Part ~15

Mishti's sleep was distributed due to the sunrays which directly fell on her face. She turned to another side and came face to face to her husband who murmured something and pushed himself closer to her. She smiled as in sleep also he was aware that she was pregnant and was not supposed to be pulled.

Her eyes fell on the clock which was showing 7:00 am in the morning. She moved little upward and pushed the locks that were on his forehead and placed a kiss there. Due to which his eyes flew open only to get drown in her eyes.

" Good morning , Papa Ajeeb Rajvansh. " she uttered placing her head on her palm support by elbow.

He smiled brightly , rubbed his eye and then placed a kiss on her forehead. And himself placed his head on his palm and elbow dipped in the bed.

" Good morning , wifey - " and placed a kiss on her protruded tummy " baby " and again positioned himself on his hand.

" Abir , yeh sab ek khubsoorat sapne jaisa lag raha hai- " she placed her hand on her tummy. " Mujhe yakin nahi ho raha humhara baby aaj 5 months ka hogaya hai. Aur bahot jald humhare bichh -" she placed her palm on the space between them on bed. " yaha per hoga."

" Mishti yeh sapna nahi. Such hai , humhara such. Joh jald hi aur bhi khubsoorat hoga." He said pushing away the strand of her hair behind her ear.

She knew where will this lead to as she saw her mischievous husband leaning towards her. She quickly sat straight and he made bad face.

" Chalo utho abh , humhe aaj NGO bhi jana hai. " She said.

" Humhe nahi sirf mujhe. Tum nahi aa rahi ho. " Saying so he got up and went downstairs to bring her breakfast while she mumbled some not so harmful curses making her way towards the washroom.

----

"Abir , please muje bhi le chalo na " she said making puppy face and in childish tone. And ignoring her he just walked towards the mirror setting his hair.

" Kya pata mein humhare baby ko dekh bhi paungi yaa nahi , at least mein un bachhon ko toh dekh sakti huh na. Tu-" her hand directly flew over her mouth , when she saw Abir standing rooted in his place and staring her through the mirror with pale face.

She stood up from the chair , carefully holding her protruding belly and with baby steps she walked in his direction but without saying anything he just walked past her. Making Mishti feel more guilty. She kept her hand on her belly and unknowingly tears started trickling down from her eyes.

"I know mai kuch jada bol gayi , haina baby?" She wiped off the tears and sat on the bed.

" Mein aapke papa ko bahot pareshan karti huh na? Woh toh bass , hum dono ki safety ki wajah se mujhe mana kar rahe the. Aur mein huh ki - baby jab aap iss duniya mein aao ge na tab aap apne papa ke saath milkar muje khub datna , abhi toh aapke papa muje kuch nahi kahenge aur aise behave karenge jaise kuch huha hi nahi ho."

Abir who had calmed himself and walked towards his room with glass of juice and some fruits in a plate stood listening her talks with their baby and smiled. He walked back downstairs and asked parul masi to serve Mishti those things and walked out of the house.

Parul masi walked up towards their room and knocked on the door. " Abir-" was the only word escaped from Mishti's mouth but for her disappointment it was Parul masi instead of him. She faked smiled at her and asked her to enter.

" Masi Abir Kahan hai " she hesitantly asked her earning a frown and confused look from her. " Abir toh chala gaya , aur mujse kaha ki tumhe yeh khilaye. " She said pointing towards the plate and glass. " Thik hai masi mein kha lungi aap jaayiye aur apna kaam kijiye " she said looking at the plate. " Fihaal toh tumhe yeh sab khilane ka mera kaam hai toh chup chap kha lo"