Chapter Six

The next day Sarah found herself sore in all the wrong places. The least Jareth could have done was make a bed out of thin air for her.

Sleeping, on the cold ground, even that was low for the Goblin king. He did say he could be cruel. Was this it? Or, was it just the beginning?

Sarah, didn't want to know. "Jareth!" Sarah yelled, as if Sarah rang, the Goblin King was now standing in-front her cell.

"Now, what are you yelling about now?"

"Let me out, now!"

Sarah, was getting frustrated. Her body was sore in all the wrong places and she didn't need a selfish Goblin King to add onto it.

As if they hadn't been arguing Sarah and Jareth were now standing in a bedroom.

Blushes, were now making themselves known, upon Sarah's cheeks. Looking to the bed, to the fireplace, to the bed, to the closet, but mostly to the bed.

Sheets laid out, Sarah noticed that it had been recently slept in.

The light switch flipped inside Sarah's head.

"This is your bedroom isn't it"

"It is Precious. "

"You expect me to stay here. To lie beside you and listen to your petty problems. "

"What I expect from you is nothing. What I expect is the girl, who had beat my Labyrinth. The girl that I had placed all of my heart in. "

"Jareth, that girl hasn't been me for five years. I've grown. "

"Oh, I know. Five years have changed you. Sweet Sarah mine. "Jareth, closed the space between them.

As Sarah, continued to take a step back, when her back was against the wall.

With no more space that Sarah could possibly make between them.

She was caught in a situation that she herself didn't know she could get out of or not.

Jareth, was now placing his hands on her hips. "You've grown into a beautiful women,Sarah. One, that would be a fine Queen. "

"I won't marry you. "

"Your going to beg me to marry you, by tonight. "

"Keep dreaming. "

"On the contrary Precious I don't. I can simply force you to marry me. "

"Monster. "

"I am. But, I won't be. Sarah, you deserve the world. I could give you everything that you could simply desire. And you turn it down at every turn. Can't you simply allow me to court the women, that I longed for so long. "

Sarah, didn't know how to respond to the Goblin king.

He wasn't acting like the jerk he was before. He was being honest with her.

A trait, that Sarah held high in regard to getting to know a person before committing to a long-term relationship.

Sarah nodded. It was the least she could do. After all, she couldn't fairly well escape could she?

She was wished away by her baby brother, and she couldn't leave without knowing what caused Toby to suddenly wish her away.

Knowing, that their relationship with each other was its best. Something, didn't sit well with Sarah. She would find out.