[9] White

When Lia woke up, she immediatly noticed the feeling of immense comfort in her whole body, a small smile forming on her lips when she inhaled the scent of her lover, hearing her slight snores underneath her.

She tiredly opened her eyes, looking up to her girlfriend, who was still sleeping peacefully, snuggling into her comfortly.

Lia smiled, adoring her girlfriend's cuteness like she often did in their relationship, her heart feeling a bit drunk with love.

It was hard for Lia to really describe what love feels like, because her feelings towards Ryujin changed every time her eyes met Ryujin's figure again.

Of course, not her romantic feelings, because she was pretty sure that she loves her the same she did before whenever she looks at her again - or even stronger than before, either one of those two options for sure.

But whenever she faces her lover again, she also sees a situation in front of her inner eye that just feels exactly like Ryujin.

Right now, Ryujin just feels like... winter, and there's a heavy storm outside that's bashing against the window and you just sit in front of a fireplace with a cup of cocoa, while just reading a book on the couch with your favorite blanket. She just feels... familiar, cozy, and so incredibly soothing.

Lia then tried standing up, only to be hugged even tighter by her girlfriend, who furrowed her eyebrows instantly as her unconscious self noticed what her personal heater was up to, getting slightly irritated.

"Nooo, don't..."

Apparently, Ryujin didn't want jer to leave just yet, so this was going to be a lot harder than Lia thought it would be.

She still tried, and after some careful and very mindful attempts, she managed to swap her body with a huge pillow, before Ryujin clinged onto it, snuggling into it in the process.

Lia chuckled slightly, before turning around, looking to the table in fro t of the bed, as confusion was plastered all over her face when she did.

On the table were all kinds of different snacks, four or five DVDs, but also a note, that said,

"Well, glad to see you're finally awake! :D We actually wanted to visit you, but decided to let you sleep, because you two deserve a break from this craziness too. We will visit you tomorrow, if you get bored while waiting for us, you can watch one of the movies we left you ^^

Have fun, you dorks :)
-Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna

P. S. Check your phones <_<"

Lia smiled widely as she read the message, wondering what she did in her past life to deserve friends like this. Friends that just did everything for them to be happy and never asked for anything in return.

She then grabbed her phone from the nightstand, instantly opening their group chat, only to chuckle and roll her eyes at the picture Chaeryeong send them.

Yuna
Such adorable human beings, I can't- 😭❤

Yeji
QUEEEENS 👏🏻👏🏻❤

Lia
Why the hell are you guys so sweet? 😭 Thank you so much ❤

They haven't read it just yet, but Lia totally understood why when she looked at the time on her phone screen. It was 1am, and honestly, she probably should be sleeping, but right now, she had other plans.

She turned around, looking at her girlfriend who groaned, probably noticing how Lia was gone.

"...Baby?"