C3 - Part 24 - The school's new president_2

THE RETURN OF MY LOVE

Chapter 3 – Wining love

Part 24 – The school's new president_2

"Joanna and Kelvin have a happy family, she is a primary school teacher and he is a stuntman. An accident occurs and brings Kelvin away. He doesn't want to leave his wife... What will happen if he returns??? There will be a lot of secrets revealed, Joanna's life becomes complicated when she meets Jason, an ambassador, and a food stylist while David is always beside her every time she needs."

#TheReturnOfMyLove #Return #MyLove #Sự_Trở_Về_Của_Tình_Yêu #SựTrởVềCủaTìnhYêu

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

---

Joanna feels happy and excited about the appearance of Katrina. They had a good time together when she studied in England, Katrina is a kind-hearted person and she is also very good at her works, a very responsible person. Between the handclaps of people in the school, Katrina smiles with Joanna and slightly nods her head.

Joanna goes to her class and finishes her lesson for the students early. She gets them to have some time for studying themselves. Collecting the documents and cleaning the board, she thinks about Kelvin and Katrina. Kelvin has a scene to record today with the film team, so he will not catch her in the evening after the class. She wonders if David still wants to talk with her, this guy has been crushing her for a long time. However, she only treats him as a brother, she just cannot accept his love, she even does not know why. Many people see that David is suitable for her, he is also a kind guy, but she does not know why.

At lunchtime, Joanna and Olisa are sitting together, Katrina gets her tray of food and walks to their place.

-Can I sit here? – Katrina asks.

-Of... Of course, Miss President. – Olisa replies.

-Do not call me like that, too formal. – Katrina sits down. – Only sis Katrina, okay?

-Okay, sis Katrina. You are so friendly, do not seem to be like the rumor. – Olisa nods her head.

-The rumors? Are they bad things talked about me?

-Oh, no, people said that you are a very strong woman, and very serious in working. – Olisa answers.

-Yup, in my works, everything must be on time and everyone must be responsible. – Katrina says. – However, it is just for works, right, Joanna?

-Well, ... yup. – Joanna pauses.

-You two know each other before? – Olisa surprises.

-Do you remember I mentioned a sister I met in England while studying a Master's Degree? – Joanna replies. – I have never thought the world is so small.

-Wow, so surprisingly! – Olisa covers her mouth. – Sis Katrina, do not tell me that you chose this school because of Joanna!

-Oh, do not get me wrong, I work as the allocation of the Leaders of Teaching Cough. – Katrina replies.

-However, I can see a fate between you two. – Olisa smiles.

-Fate is even better. – Katrina smiles. – We will meet soon, not in this school, Joanna.