C2 - Part 20 - Mothers' conflict_3

THE RETURN OF MY LOVE

Chapter 2 – Joanna's love

Part 20 – Mothers' conflict_3

"Joanna and Kelvin have a happy family, she is a primary school teacher and he is a stuntman. An accident occurs and brings Kelvin away. He doesn't want to leave his wife... What will happen if he returns??? There will be a lot of secrets revealed, Joanna's life becomes complicated when she meets Jason, an ambassador, and a food stylist while David is always beside her every time she needs."

#TheReturnOfMyLove #Return #MyLove #Sự_Trở_Về_Của_Tình_Yêu #SựTrởVềCủaTìnhYêu

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

---

-Therefore, Joanna, I cannot let you marry Kelvin! – Jennifer says.

-But... mother, he is not like his mother. – Joanna explains.

-My sweet, how can I let you be with a mother-in-law like her? –Jennifer holds her hand. – She could do bad things to me in the past, so she can do the same for you at present.

-But... mother, I and Kelvin will live in another house.

-Nope, Joanna, I cannot let you be in a family with that person.

-Mom, you said that I should leave the past behind and live for the future. Why do you do the same as I did and prevent me from marrying Kelvin?

-You have no idea about what will come to you with that lady!

-How can you know that she did not change? Or she did those things for some reason?

-Reasons? Destroyed her best friend's works and she was one of the reasons your father died. Joanna, you need to understand those evil people will never change their minds.

-But, mom...

-Enough, you should avoid meeting Kelvin from now on.

Jennifer takes her bag and walks into her room, leaving Joanna to sit there with an emotionless face. Jessie rubs her sister's shoulder and also goes to her room.

-Mom, what happened? Why did Miss Jennifer act like that when she saw you? – Kelvin asks Mercedes.

-That is because of your should-be-forgotten past.

Mercedes tells the same story as Jennifer said to Joanna.

-Mother, you are not that kind of cold-hearted people. – Kelvin wonders. – Was that you did those things for some other reasons?

-Actually, yes, but I cannot tell you those reasons now.

-Mom, why don't you explain those things to Miss Jennifer?

-I did not have a chance, after Micheal's death, Jennifer avoided meeting me and she also moved to another place to live.

-Everything can be fixed, if you had your own reasons, I think you should tell Miss Jennifer about that. She must be in a very bad mood now and also, she will prevent Joanna from meeting me.

-I understand. I will find her for a meeting.

-Thank you, Mom. You and she used to be friends, you two should let each other clear about the past and continue your friendship.

-And be the connection, too. – She rubs his hair.

Joanna does not want, however, she avoids meeting Kelvin as her mother said. She thinks that she should calm down Jennifer first and after some days, she will explain things to her mother and if necessary, she will ask her mother to meet Mercedes. She believes that Mercedes had to have some reasons to do those things to her mother, although she does not know what were those reasons, she will find out a way to connect the two mothers again. She cannot lose Kelvin like she used to lose Jason. She has enough empty period in her life, she wants to be happy so bad.

Kelvin rides his motorbike to Joanna's school and waits for her from finishing her class

Kelvin rides his motorbike to Joanna's school and waits for her from finishing her class. He has been waiting for a long time, but Joanna does not appear. He walks around in front of the entrance of the school with a worried face. "Is that Miss Jennifer prevent Joanna from meeting him?"

-Kelvin, are you waiting for Joanna? – Dessa walks out of the school.

-Yup, Dessa, is she in there? – He runs to Dessa's place.

-Nope, she has got an approval for 2 weeks of annual leave.

-She does not want to meet me?

-I do not know what happen, but I saw she was very upset this morning when she came to meet the Principal. Is there anything bad happen to you guys?

-I will explain it to you later. Thank you!

Kelvin rides to Joanna's house, he stops at the entrance of the road leading to her house. He is confused that should he come to meet her or not? After a while of thinking, Kelvin decides that he should show his love to her whatever happens.

-Joanna! I want to meet you. – Kelvin shouts in front of her house.

-You should go home! – Jessie replies from the second floor of the house

-Jessie, please let me meet Joanna! – Kelvin begs her.

-Sorry, brother Kelvin, I cannot. – Jessie replies.

-Joanna, we need to talk. – Kelvin continues shouting. – We will find away.

Joanna is in her room and wants to talks with Kelvin, however, Jennifer holds her hand and shakes her head. She pulls Joanna back and walks to the window with Jessie.

-Kelvin, I am so sorry, but I think you and Joanna should not meet each other more. – Jennifer says.

-Mother, please, just some minutes! – Kelvin begs again.

-Excuse me, I am not your mother! – She laughs. – Mercedes is your mother, that is the most important thing now, do you understand?

-Can you give her a chance for an explanation?

-Why does she need an explanation for me?

---

#祝绪丹 #ChucTuDan #BambiZhu #ZhuXuDan

#張軒睿 #TruongHienDue #DerekZhang #ZhangXuanRui

#张杰 #TruongKiet #JasonZhang #ZhangJie

#张云龙 #TruongVanLong #ZhangYunLong #LeonZhang

#mystory #CukkortsStory #CreatedByCukkort #CukkortsImagination