C3 - Part 23 - The school's new president

THE RETURN OF MY LOVE

Chapter 3 – Wining love

Part 23 – The school's new president

"Joanna and Kelvin have a happy family, she is a primary school teacher and he is a stuntman. An accident occurs and brings Kelvin away. He doesn't want to leave his wife... What will happen if he returns??? There will be a lot of secrets revealed, Joanna's life becomes complicated when she meets Jason, an ambassador, and a food stylist while David is always beside her every time she needs."

#TheReturnOfMyLove #Return #MyLove #Sự_Trở_Về_Của_Tình_Yêu #SựTrởVềCủaTìnhYêu

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

---

-Well, let me have some time to think. – Jennifer replies.

-Why do you still keep your opinion like that? – Mercides asks.

-The things happened in the past, but how can we... how can we assure that they will not happen in the future? Aldor is still around us. – Jennifer answers.

-I know that, but we cannot base on those bad things to predict the future.

-Yup, I still wonder why Aldor stopped following us from that time.

-I have no idea, maybe the time he just lost his right chance at the right time.

-Okay, I will think about those bad things. I will think carefully about the relationship between Kelvin and Joanna. I know they deserve a chance, they need to be happy, but in a right way.

-It is good to hear that from you. – Mercides nods.

Jennifer stands up and takes her bag with her.

-Anyway, I need to say thank you. We have been having misunderstandings for a very long time. – Jennifer says. – Hope that everything will be okay.

Mercides also stands up and walks to Pauleen's place.

-Thank you, Pauleen! – Mercides says.

-I only do what I can, I have been a friend of Joanna for many years, I do not want her to be upset more. – Pauleen replies. – Please do not worry, the true lovers will be together.

-How does everything go on? – Jessie asks when she sees Jennifer coming back.

-Is that you have to work overtime? – Jennifer asks with a bothered voice.

-Well, I just think that you and Miss Mercides need to know clearly about your past.

-Yes, we did. But I need to have some time to think more about Kelvin and Joanna.

-Wow, it means that everything was clear.

-Yeah, your food is on the table in the kitchen. I need to take a rest.

-Joanna, are you awake? – Jessie knocks on the door.

-I still work on the lesson for my students tomorrow. – Joanna replies.

-Here is the food from Pauleen's restaurant.

-It means... - Joanna's expression becomes brightly.

-Yup, Mom had a conversation with Miss Mercides

-Yup, Mom had a conversation with Miss Mercides. And she said she needed time to think more about you and Kelvin. It seems that your love has a chance.

The next day, Joanna goes to her school, she sees David waiting for her in front of the school entrance.

-David, what are you doing here? – Joanna wonders.

-Well, I heard that your mother did not accept Kelvin. I do not know why, but I only think that I will have a chance with you. – He gives her flowers.

-Sorry, I do not want to make you disappoint but my mother has just changed her mind.

-No way, your mother is a decisive lady. She cannot change her mind just in a night.

-Yup, she did not change in a night, but she will when she knows the truth.

-The truth? What truth? – David surprises.

-Why should I let you know about that?

Joanna rejects the flowers and walks into the school.

-Joanna, you will be mine, it is just a matter of time. – David looks at her shadow.

Joanna walks to the teachers' room and sits down next to Dessa

-Wow, Joanna, you look better today. Is that your mother accept Kelvin? – Dessa asks.

-Still not, but at least, we have a chance. – Joanna replies. – Was everything good when I was absent? Did the students make a mess in the classes?

-Nope, they were very good. They always asked me about your status and when you would come back with them. What a beloved teacher of the kids!

-Hey, everyone, the new president is coming! – Olisa runs into the room.

-The new president? – Joanna surprises.

-Yup, Miss Sachez had problems with her health, she needed to have time to take care of herself. – Dessa replies and arranges her documents.

-I heard that this new president is a Ph.D. from England. – Olisa says.

-Well, so she must be a very good one! – Joanna smiles.

-Everyone. – The school assistant claps his hand. – Please welcome, Miss Katrina Morales.

-Katrina Morales? – Joanna surprises.

-What are you doing, Joanna? – Dessa holds her hand and gets her to stand up.

Katrina walks into the room and gets handclaps from the teachers. She looks at Joanna and winks her eyes to her. Joanna has not believed that this world is so small like that.

-Hi everyone, I studied Ph.D. in England and had researched in people and community for several years, hope to have your collaboration!

 in England and had researched in people and community for several years, hope to have your collaboration!

---

#祝绪丹 #ChucTuDan #BambiZhu #ZhuXuDan

#張軒睿 #TruongHienDue #DerekZhang #ZhangXuanRui

#张杰 #TruongKiet #JasonZhang #ZhangJie

#张云龙 #TruongVanLong #ZhangYunLong #LeonZhang

#mystory #CukkortsStory #CreatedByCukkort #CukkortsImagination