C2 - Part 12 - Joanna accepts Kelvin

THE RETURN OF MY LOVE

Chapter 2 – Joanna's love

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

Part 12 – Joanna accepts Kelvin

"Joanna and Kelvin have a happy family, she is a primary school teacher and he is a stuntman. An accident occurs and brings Kelvin away. He doesn't want to leave his wife... What will happen if he returns??? There will be a lot of secrets revealed, Joanna's life becomes complicated when she meets Jason, an ambassador, and a food stylist while David is always beside her every time she needs."

#TheReturnOfMyLove #Return #MyLove #Sự_Trở_Về_Của_Tình_Yêu #SựTrởVềCủaTìnhYêu

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

---

-Oh, nothing, you are just so beautiful. – Kelvin confusedly replies.

-I know that. – She laughs when finishing taking the bandages for him.

The time passes very fast. 6 months get through their lives, bringing Joanna closer to Kelvin. Although David has tried his best to get close to Joanna, he cannot get her attention. Instead of having chances with Joanna, David is helping to bring her closer to Kelvin. Through time, people also realize the purposes of David and Kelvin when supporting the school, David shows out that he only cares about Joanna, while Kelvin spreads his love to all the pupils.

One evening, Kelvin rides Joanna to the road leading to her home. He stops there but she does not step down of the motorbike.

-Joanna, we get the place! – Kelvin looks back to tell her.

-I feel a little bit tired. – Joanna replies. – Can you ride me at my house?

-Is that you used to... - He wants to claim her past sentence, but he realizes her purpose. – Okay, but you should instruct me where is your home.

He stops in front of her house's door. People in her neighborhood look at them strangely. She gets down of the motorbike and gives him the helmet.

-Goodbye, see you tomorrow! – She says with a smile.

-Good... goodbye! – He is wordless.

-Wow, I cannot think that Joanna will have a boyfriend! – One of her neighbors says to her husband.

-Yup, everyone knows that she cannot forget Jason. – Her husband replies.

-However, I feel happy for her.

-I, on another hand, feel happy for that guy.

-You are right, Joanna is a good lady, any man having her love is the happiest man in the world.